Elle's P.O.V

I could feel all eyes on me as they eagerly awaited my response. Kai, sitting beside me, was stifling his laughter, having already been informed about my long-standing love for EXO and the details of how it all began during our flight. He found great amusement in my nervousness, which he expressed through small giggles and suppressed squeaks. Anxiously, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, bracing myself for what I was about to say.

"I liked you guys since I was in first grade and my bias is Huang Zitao. I've been in love with him ever since your debut, and as a child, I even wished to marry him," I blurted out quickly, hoping my words would fly by too fast for them to fully grasp.

To my chagrin, they understood everything, and laughter erupted from the group. Slowly, I opened my eyes to find them all laughing, including Tao.

"That's so sweet of you," Tao commented sincerely, a smile playing on his lips.

Kai, still amused by my embarrassment, couldn't contain his laughter and taunted me further.

"Elle, you're so red. You look so funny," he teased, causing me to retaliate.

"Shut up, Kai," I shot back, playfully scolding him.

But Kai persisted, finding my flushed face too entertaining to resist. Turning my attention back to Tao, I mustered up the courage to address the reality of his current relationship.

"Tao, but well, you see... I know you have a girlfriend now," I admitted, my voice trembling slightly.

A mix of emotions washed over me as I confessed that I had delayed my flights to Korea multiple times out of fear. Tao had made it clear to his fans that we were merely his "tinkerbells," waiting for him to find his "Wendy." And yet, it still hurt.

Sehun, unable to comprehend my feelings, interjected with a question.

"Why? Why does it hurt?" Sehun inquired, his confusion evident.

I looked down, my eyes welling up with tears as I struggled to find the right words to explain the depths of my emotions.

"The fact that you guys may never notice each and every one of us... it hurts to know that we were not meant to be with any of you... It hurts that despite knowing we don't stand a chance, we still hold onto the hope that we belong to you in some way... I know I should be happy for you, but it's just... sad," I confessed, my voice filled with a mix of longing and resignation.

Baekhyun's voice trembled with remorse as he apologized, realizing the unintended consequences of his previous announcements.

"I-I'm sorry, Elle... we never thought that you guys would feel that way... Okay! From now on, you have to tell us everything Exo-Ls want, and we'll try our best to make it happen," Baekhyun promised, genuine concern etched on his face.

I reassured him, understanding the limitations of their control over such matters.

"It's okay, Oppa. You don't have to do anything for us... as long as we see you enjoying what you guys are doing, we'll be happy for you... because your happiness is our happiness," I expressed sincerely, trying to ease their burden.

Suddenly, Chanyeol's voice resonated with determination, cutting through the air with unexpected intensity.

"That's the problem! Our happiness is your happiness too... I wish we could marry all of our fans, but that's just against the laws of humanity," Chanyeol exclaimed, his words reflecting the genuine desire to fulfill the dreams of their devoted supporters.