Elle's P.O.V

I woke up at 5 in the morning, feeling a sense of responsibility to contribute to the dorm where I was staying rent-free. After a quick shower, I made my way to the living room, trying to be as quiet as possible while I started my cleaning chores.

With the common areas spotless, it was now time to prepare breakfast. Considering there were six of us, I decided to make a hearty meal of kimchi bokkeumbap with eggs on top. The aroma of sizzling kimchi filled the air as I cooked, and soon enough, the dish was ready. Carefully, I divided the fragrant fried rice onto individual plates and placed them neatly on the table.

I poured refreshing orange juice into each glass, making sure everything looked presentable. I took a step back to admire the table, satisfied with how it turned out. 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I woke up a few minutes ago to relieve myself in the bathroom. I was on my way back to my room when I smelled something good. I took a peek at who's in the kitchen, it was Elle. She was making breakfast. I went to the other guys' room and woke them up.

"Guys, Elle's making breakfast. Let's go watch her," I said excitedly.

"Why would we watch her cook?" Yeol asked.

"Just follow me," I replied, pulling him out of bed.

We all went to the kitchen together and hid behind a wall, watching her cook. Elle was amazing in the kitchen. She moved fast but not rushed, and everything she did seemed effortless. Watching her made me feel hungry and grateful for her help.

Elle's P.O.V

I finished preparing the table and called the boys out of the blind corner where they were hiding.

"You can come out now guys, food's ready," I announced.

They all emerged, and Kai looked surprised. "You knew?!" he exclaimed.

"I told you Kai Oppa, I'm an observant person," I replied.

"I know everything that's going on around me once I focus. Sit down guys and let's eat before the food gets cold," I added.

Baekhyun spoke up. "Why won't you call us Oppa too?"

"You never told me to do so," I replied.

Chanyeol chimed in. "Then, from now on, call us Oppa too."

"Sure, whatever makes your boat float." I said with a smile.

Chen then said, "Cool! I have a new little sister who's good at cooking."

"You want me to help take care of your kids?" I offered. "Is it okay for you?" he asked.

"Sure, your happiness is my happiness." I said, touched by his request.

"Thank you so much," Chen replied gratefully.

As we sat down for breakfast, the guys started digging in, I closed my eyes and prayed for the food in silence. As soon as I finished, I opened my eyes and found them all looking at me, but they quickly turned away.

Sehun spoke up, awkwardly trying to start a conversation, "What were you doing?"

"Praying," I replied.

He nodded and continued eating. We were enveloped back into, other than the sound of metal spoons hitting the porcelain plates, complete silence. That was until Chanyeol spoke up, "Hey guys? I think the dorm changed a little."

"I cleaned the place up." I admitted.

"Really?! All by yourself?" Baekhyun exclaimed. I just nodded in response.