Elle's P.O.V

We arrived at the airport on a different island and stepped out of the car. I said my goodbyes to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Before he left, he reminded me about my health and some family matters.

After the airport staff confirmed our identities and checked our bags, we proceeded inside. I noticed that many of the staff recognized Kai, but I knew they wouldn't reveal anything since it's part of their job. My dad is also quite well-known here as he belongs to some official organization.

I placed Kai's things on a cart and acted like I was a manager or something. Even though I was only 14, I looked older than my age. Acting came naturally to me due to my experience with school events and presentations, so pretending to be a manager was easy.

We eventually arrived at the waiting area, where Kai saw his friends and waved at them. He sat down with them, and I followed him. The guys looked at me, clearly confused.

"Kai, who is she?" asked Taemin.

"My manager~" replied Kai.

"I don't remember bringing a manager with us," said Timoteo.

"And I don't remember seeing her in the Ent. I know all the pretty ladies in the Ent., you know?" added Taemin.

"Oh, you mean your kind?" teased Kai.

"I am not a girl!" exclaimed Taemin.

"Just kidding. You're too flirty, Taemin. Anyway, this girl is Elle. She's 15, so don't flirt with her. She helped me earlier when I almost got caught by the fans. She's coming to Korea too, and it's her first time, so I decided to let her tag along," explained Kai.

"Excuse me~ as I remember, you needed my help," I interjected.

"I didn't ask you to," said Kai.

"You clearly asked me 'Can you come with me? Just in case another crowd runs after me? Please?'" I reminded him.

"How exactly did 'she' help 'you'?" asked Timoteo.

"Her father is known around here, so people who recognize us can't spill anything about us," explained Kai.

"And since I was already seen with him, I have to act like a manager just in case someone posts stuff about Kai being with another girl." I added.

"And she wants to become an Idol someday. I can't risk her future just because of a dumb act I did," said Kai.

After some convincing, they finally agreed to let me tag along with them. "Fine, you can tag along. We have to board now, it's almost on last call," he said.

After hours of flying, we finally landed in Korea. I helped Kai carry his luggage to prevent any misunderstandings. In the world of K-pop, even a simple interaction between idols can lead to rumors, and I didn't want any negative attention that could harm my future career.

As we settled into the company car, Kai kindly offered me to stay at their dormitory, which I accepted since I had nowhere else to go in the city. My Korean language skills were not yet proficient, and I didn't know anyone except for Kai, Taemin, and Timoteo.

During the car ride, I remembered something I had wanted to ask earlier. "Kai-ssi," I said tentatively, causing him to turn his head towards me. "Just call me Oppa, Elle," he corrected me with a warm smile.