Chapter two (promises)

"Arrgggg you do know youre a terrible person! " I groaned as dash stole another fry from my plate, he was literally eating my lunch not me.

"Common holly molly sharing is caring" he said about to steal another fry but I whacked his hand.

"Ow!" he cried and I smiled,

"Hey RJ " Chris called from beside me.
"how you been" he asked, good now that you are talking to me!  God what it happening to me!

"I'm good what about you how was your last day of winston high school football "I said popping a fry in my mouth and smiling up at him, he was smiling too so dreamy,

God why is he so hot!

"Hey dash, heard you're having a party can't wait "two blonde girls said to dash as the walked by us,

Argh junior hoes!

"Isn't the party for only seniors they are juniors! "kells complained looking at dash.

"Well don't look at me" dash said stealing my fry again.

"who am I supposed to look at! " she yelled at him.

"Fine! Look at me, ok we've hooked up  before and they tricked me to scoring an invite" he admitted.

No suprised there dash is a manwhore he even played a game that the jocks made called "cross", in this game they made a list of girls to bang and the first person to bang the highest number of girls wins and it cant be some kind of slopy hook over you have to make them fall for you its just like tge kiss list but the banglist and guess who won dash!

"No surprise there "I exclaimed, earning a playful glare and then a smirk from him, what is he thinking?

You can never tell hes like an open book that you realize is actually blank when you try to read it.

"Y'all are coming to my party tonight right? " dash asked still staring at me as if directing the question to me.

"Are you? "Chris asked as I turned to smile at him, I really wanted to spend time with him especially that now might be our last chance of seeing each other ever,

"Uhhh---" I was confused on what to say,
"She means yes" kells said grinning at me, she was trying to get me and Chris together but now that we gave little time I doubt that would happen.

"Common last day of school, live it UP! "she yelled the up.
"Even ols is going" kells said, ols hardly went to parties so this meant it was lit.

"what's that supposed to mean"olivia said as we all chuckled.

"Ok ok!! " I submitted.
"Sweet I'll see you there then " he said smilling at me like I was a gem well its either that or like I was a pack of old gum.

"Bring your own protection I'm not borrowing anyone my shiit any longer! " dash said, we all glared at him and laughed, aw I'm gonna miss him but he doesn't need to know that,

"I wish we never leave high school" jells said dreamily.
"Hell no" we all jinked it.
High school has been alot for me and by alot I mean it.

"What I mean is I don't want us to all lose each other you know? "kells added.

"Me too"nira said
"You to are lucky youre going to the same university "Mira said gesturing at kells and killian, I exchange looks with killian and he smiled at me but I looked away quickly before any one noticed.

"Awwww so cute", I said looking at them dreamily,

  Brandon and I used to be cute, we were almost crowned best couple untill he ruined it!

"What university are you all going to? "Kelvin asked.

"Stanford"I said, looking around to see who else would say standford.

"harvard, standford, Columbia,....... " they all started listing colleges,

"aaaaaand drum rolls...... Standford! "dash yelled, making us all look in shock. 

"You got into standford? " Mira asked.
"The one that's better than CalU? Yes! " he said, I am in shock but dash is very rich so I know how he did it.

"Well bribe these days must be everywhere" kells fake whispered and we all chuckled. 

"Whatever but on the bright side me and holly Molly could be room mates" he said putting his hand over my shoulder, they laughed and I pushed it off.

"I'll wear a sign that says we don't know each other!" I said and punched him,

"I'll wear a sign that says were married "

~°~

We all sat down in class, this was our last class together and it was english miss bailey, a young 21 year old woman who had a very amazing shape in other words everyone liked her and her favorite was dash,

Ew,

"Well since I have a seconds left with you guys I would like to tell you how much I love and will miss you guys.... Dash I.... "

"The countdown! "I yelled and motioned for every one to join me and count forgetting what was happening, we all cheered and started counting for the clock on the wall to hit 2 o clock , after that we'd be saying goodbye to winston high!

"5,4,3" we all yelled
"2....... 1... 0" we cheered.

ring ring ring!!

But today the bell sounded different it sounded fresher and like a song to my ears, everyone ran out of the class except me, dash and miss bailey he went over to talk to her and hug her,

Shes lucky she didn't get fired for being this intimate with a student, oh who am I kidding principal evans loves her,

I rolled my eyes, packed my stuff and left.

The hallway was filled with confetti and trap music booming from the annouce speakers, everyone was dancing and having fun and so was I, I was laughing and feeling all giddy,

"The last day" ols and kells said putting theirs arms around me in a hug.

"I know right" I said inhaling both thier scents, they smelt good and I was going to miss them. 

"Can we make a promise? " kells said.
"uhum" I groaned still in the hug.

"Let's never forget each other like ever" ols completed

"I can never forget you"

~•~