Chapter three (puke)

"I'm so excited" kells said, we were all in the car presently driving over to the party, it took us an hour and to dress and id say it was worth it cause we looked hotter than the sun,

"You look yummm" ols teased while kissing my skin in a teasing manner.

"You look yum yourself, olaf " I teased earning heavy laughter from her lips,

"You sound just like him" she said,
"Who?" I asked.
"dash" ols said searching my eyes for my reply but I didn't speak.

My two bestfriends always wanted me to date someone after brandons heartbreak, olivia wanted me and dash while kells me and Chris, let's just say me and dash can never happen and I don't even look forward to that, I don't know why she wanted me and dash maybe its because he was her cousin and me and dash ---

"Cat caught your tongue? " ols asked while grinning.

I sighed, how do I tell her that me and dash are never happening

"Look ols--"she cut me
"I get it ok, I just shipped you two and its not like I could force you two to marry or what, I'm just happy you're happy if its Chris so be it and if its dash the same goes, I just want you to know I love you" she said

"I love you too" I said kissing her head.
"Now let's go get fucked up! "

~•~

The sound of trap music was heared from outside the door of this huge house, it was beautiful and very big,

I knew dash's parents were rich but the seemed to have been more richer than before.

"Hey pela! "I greeted, pela was the first person that I knew and came in contact with apart from ols and kells

Pela is Chris sister, I know what your thinking but were not friends because of chris speaking of chris if pela was here maybe he's here too.

"Hey bitch! How you doing, I'm gonna miss you and your crazyness! WoA! "Pela said while siping from the red cup of what I'm assuming is alcohol in her hands.

"Your drunk" I said yelling because of the loud music.

"No I'm not" she said looking guilty as hell and wiped the liquid on her mouth with the back of her palm.
"Yes you are"
"No I'm not "
"Yes You Are!"we kept arguing until she gave in.
"Ok maybe Im a smushkingly drunk but its the last day of college --" I cut in

"High school " I corrected

"It doesn't matter, you go have fun like I am right now cause your missing out" she said still shaking because of the alcohol.

"I'm not missing out " I complained.

"Puh-lease look at kells "she said pointing at kells on the other side of the room she was dancing with killian.

"Their dating " I said and I don't want to look a bit suspicious with killian, what if it happens no!

"Just stop caring about me and go look for chris to take you home tonight "she said, I wish he could.

"Sure whatever but tomorrow is graduation so don't get too wasted and by the way where's chris " I asked,

"I don't know maybe in heaven or a truck--" she said stumbling as I tried to hold her.

"I'm leaving you here and I'm taking this, "I said taking the red cup from her hand and putting her on the couch before walking away.

I was drinking my drink on the counter when ols yelled.

"RJ come dance with us! "

I shook my head with a smile, she tried forcing me but she eventually gave up,

So here I am on my last night in high school just drinking from a red cup and intoxicated by loud music, this is not how I planned on spending my last day, but I guess it suppose to be like this right?

"goodbye high school" I soliloquised.

I went out of the house to the pool side to recieve some air, the night was beautiful and it reminded me of my dad,"

"I can't belive after summer I'm not gonna see him," I said to myself.

"--well its not like his gonna die or something " I convinced myself

"Its just-- he's not gonna be there anymore " I said, looking at the sky and tearing up, I was about to cry which was bad because I dont usually like doing it in public but only a few people were out here and they were making out.

"Hey" I heard someone call from behind me, I quickly sucked the tears and turned around with a smile.

"Ols!" I said trying to convince myself that I was happy.

"I was this close to spiking your drink tonight but then I remembered tomorrow is graduation so--" she said sucking the air in so.

"Why are you all moody and stuff usually you'd break down the roof at party's and get drunk without having a hangover" she said searching my eyes for an answer.

"No reason---I'm just-- " I didnt know how to lie to her because I couldn't,

"Last day of school, yeah I know I feel it too but I guess we have to enjoy it before it over ya know --"

"Yeah your right " I submitted
"let's go get drinks" we said in unison

Ols and I played games with the guys, danced our feet out and drank ALOT but surprisingly I still felt normal.

"Uh oh" ols said looking behind me.
"What? " I asked turing around and coming face to face with--

"Heather!"Ols faked said it cheerfully
"What are you doing here? "Ols said staring at Heather and her fake happiness became a thick glare.

"Oh me and my boyfriend Brandon just came to have fun and seeing you too here just made me want to puke" she said putting her hand on her waist with Franky standing behind her and Brandon who was nowhere to be found.

"Are you sure you didn't want to gag because you ate him and forgot" ols said earning a chuckle from me and we both fist bumped,

Heather was no where near fat in fact she was kinda the opposite.

"Are you calling me FAT! " she said glaring at both of us.

"I don't know you tell me, I'm not the one eating and stealing boyfriends" ols said with her arms crossed around her chest.

"Your just mad because he didn't want both of you" heather said.

"Well guess your right he didn't want both of us because he couldn't have us-- " ols said but was cut in by Heather.

"Anymore? " she said with a big grin on her face, she was satisfied.

As if on Q Brandon came holding to cups of drinks and handed one to her before glancing at me.

"What's going on here? "Brandon said, he was directing the question to me,

"I guess you do have something to puke on afterall" I said to heather

"And what is that? " Franky asked from behind heather.

"Your the one chewing on my leftovers " I said gesturing at brandon and grinning as me and ols walked a way.

Victory I could hear heather boiling in anger as I got the last say which is always a win.

~°~

---------