Chapter four (danger dash)

"Are you kidding me why would you invite her! " I was yelling at dash who was sitting in the middle of two girls.

"Why does it matter? holly molly" he asked with a smug grin on his face.

"You know it does " I said still yelling,

"Is she gonna stop yelling or what? " one of the girls beside him asked.

"Yeah"the other supported. 

I remember them they are the girls who stopped by at the cafeteria,

"Oh shut it you divorced cow and you too burnt plastic your not even a senior " I said to her and she rolled her eyes,

"I guess that makes us superior to be able to come here" one replied,

"No it just makes it obvious that you are junior part time low graded hookers " I spat at her and she gasped as they both walked away.

"Finally! Now you can answer me " I said to him, he looked at me confused at what just happened but let it slid anyway.

"I guess I kinda had to I mean the whole seniors where invited so it would be very partial of me not to invite them" he said, true this is the first time he's speaking something meaningful.

"Well yeah I guess your right" I gave  in.

"By the way have you seen chris he's part of the reason why I came but you don't see him anywhere? " I asked dash as he was about leaving.

"So you didn't come for me? " he asked as he wiped a fake tear from his face.

"No!" I answered immediately.

"Well in that case no" he said walking away,

My phone buzzed as I received a text from Ols.

--Come up stairs to dash's room, I know you already know the way 😁

I rolled my eyes and replied.
--🙄

I brushed through a crowd and made it to the stairs, the hall way was filled with many people making out.

And many occupied rooms, I opened two wrong doors and saw too many wrong things,

great now I'm scarred!

I closed my eyes and opened the third door which was the right one.

"What are you closing your eyes for " Ols asked.

"Safety" I replied she immediately nodded without questioning.
"why are we here? " I asked

"BE---CA---USE" she stressed.
"I'm feel like searching my cousins room and looking for something to tease him with," she replied jumping on the soft comfy bed, his room was beyond beautiful better than when I last saw it, wait wait wait not like that.

"Now that's just wrong" I said sitting  down on a big bean bag.

"He did that to me and that's how he gave me the nickname OLAF because I was obsessed with frozen at a late age" she revealed.

"Wow I really thought its because your names Olivia and it was kinda close" I replied.

"So I guess your my ally" she said and gestured for me to look around,

"So this is how you want us to spend our last night? "I asked looking around the room.

"Obiviosly not we'll go down stairs after 10 minutes "she said and I nodded.

"Oh my gosh look what I found " she said bringing out a box, it was filled with alot of  stuff.

We looked through the box and found a bunch of old stuff that brought back memories.

Dash, Ols and I used to be very close when we were kids especially me and dash and I might have had a huge crush on him then before he became a Casanova.

"Remember when you two made this" she said holding the little beautiful cardboard note book we made, we wrote, drew and made alot of stories in that, untill later on when we grew a bit older he said--,

"did you guys throw it out? "Ols asked, I was getting to that--

"He said it was hideous and we both laughed about it I thought he threw it out" I replied slightly smiling and brushing my hands through the small little book.

"But he didn't" she said.

We kept searching and reminding ourselves selves of the memories behind the stuff we saw.

"Why did you two stop being close? "she asked.

"Well I guess we just--stopped" I said,

We actually stopped being so close because I guess he didn't think I was cool anymore and he made new friends,

we started talking because Ols came to our school and Steve my boyfriend before john before Brandon was his friend, and when we met again we acted like we didn't know each other, untill he secretly called me and told me he still remembers me, come to think about it I dated all seniors all my life except Brandon but he is a senior,

That kinda participated in the reasons why ols thought and wanted us together, because she knew I liked him way back.

"Hmm" Ols said, I could tell she didn't want to push it. 

"Let's go down stairs their about to start" she said standing up and walking out of the room.

The door was now open and the music louder,

"Why would he keep our stuff? " I asked myself,

~•~

"Truth or dare? " mira asked killian.

I still don't know why he acted like he forgot about us when he clearly didn't, I was tempted to ask but I didn't want to seem weird and all or change the vibe, so I just smiled and payed attention to the game.

"Truth" he replied earning a boo from the guys,

Presently it was dash, killian, ryan, pela, mira, nira, Heather, Franky aka dashes ex (at least one of them), Ned, ryan and kelvin, brandon and no chris,

I asked pela and many guys were Chris was but no one knew I called him thrice and it went straight to voice mail, I didn't want to call anymore so I wouldn't seem like a bug.

"what's your darkest secrets? "Mira asked trying to be spooky.

"Welll---ermmm, do you guys remember that day the principal was mad because someone pranked him, he felt so humiliated and punished us all " killian said between laughs.

"Hahaha" he was still laughing.
"It was me "he confessed and tried running but he was too late because we all jumped on him and beat him playfully.

"We all missed our amazing plans that day because of you, I hate you! " nira said playfully pouting.

"Come on guys its in the past now ok.... Jesus Christ you guys beat like crazy" he said rubbing his arm and laughing, I smiled in nostalgia, my eyes hitting killian and he smiled back thinking I was smiling at him but I quickly turned but sadly Franky noticed.

"Thank you, its a blessing! " I said so it will kinda cover up and we all laughed. 

We spinned the bottle again and it landed on me and dash, I was so tempted to ask him the question now but I didn't want to seem somehow or odd.

"Truth or dare danger dash? "I asked him with a smile on my face, everyone chuckled, I could see Brandon with my side eye, I'm sure he must have felt somehow because I haven't spared him a glance since we started playing, and on the other hand dash looked tensed alittle,

did he already know what I was going to ask?

~°~