Bride to be

It was around 2am, olivia had suddenly woken up to the sound of something in the hall way. She scrambled around on the bed side table for her glasses, she grabbed them, and places them on her face. She turned to her left, to find jacques not there! She walked down the hall, to where she heard the sound before, as she was leaving the bed room, she clenched the VFD spy glass jacques had gave her many months before when they where leaving the town of VFD, the place that just weeks ago, she thought was the last place she would ever see her soulmate alive.

She walked down the corridor, to see jacques rehearsing some words, she couldn't quite make out what he was saying, but she thought she heard him mumbling something about her being the one! She smiled and asked 'hey you, what are you doing up so early?' He quickly turned around, he looked shocked, as he tried to speak, the only words he could get out were 'oh, urm, I'm sorry if I woke you'.

' you didn't wake me' olivia lied, she knew that lying was wrong, but she could tell that jacques was up to something!

'Come on, lets go back to sleep, we have to drive to miss Campbell's house tomorrow' he said with a smile.

They both went to bed, however, olivia couldn't help but notice that jacques didn't seem to sleep, only close his eyes when ever olivia looked at him.

It was the next day, olivia Barley slept. And as we figured out earlier, librarians are always curious, and of course, olivia was no exception!

As she went to grab her bag, she noticed that someone had moved it into the lobby. She thought nothing of it, she then proceeded into the kitchen, turned the kettle on, and got out 5 cups for everyone.

Olivia poured the hot water onto the tea bags, and watched as the steam rose up from the mugs and out of the window. Meanwhile, jacques was in the library explaining to children what his plan was.

Violet, clouse and sunny all thought it was all pretty stupid keeping all of this a secret for so long, because they knew it wouldn't be long until she caught on! After all, she already thought he was acting unusual, plus librarians always seem to know everything.

'Jacques, children, I have made you some tea before we set off'

Olivia called as she walked down the hall looking in every room trying to locate them.

'We are in here dear' jacques called, he gently placed the ring into the box and then into his jacket pocket. Olivia walked into the room and handed everyone there mug of tea.

'Thank you' they all said, as they took a sip. 'So are we leaving once we have drunk this jacques?' Violet asked, whilst placing her cup of tea onto the table, of corse she didn't do this because she didn't like it, in-fact she loved tea, especially Olivias tea. She simply did it to help sunny drink hers without burning herself!

'Yes violet, we will set off to miss Campbell's house in about half an hour, honestly olivia, I really didn't know you where that close to old campy!' He teased. 'Oh please jacques, don't make fun of her! She was like a mother too me' she went on 'wait, how do you know about miss campbell?' She exclaimed. 'I used to go to Prufrock too! I remember old campy would always shout at me and your parents Baudelaires!'

'But how? How did I not recognise you?' Olivia said in confusion.

'You have to remember dear, I was quite a few years above you! Plus our library slots where different!' Jacques said as he laughed

'You said that old campy was like your mother?' Jacques questioned, as he did so, the idea of asking miss Campbell if he could marry olivia seamed appropriate.