Wedding Bells

Marriage something always Betty had always admired but had never found someone that she felt she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. So when Veronica announces her engagement to her long running boyfriend and now fiancée Archie Andrews, Betty was only Slightly jealous but mainly happy for her Best friend and was overjoyed when Veronica asked Betty to be her maid of honour.

Jughead was the moody angsty weirdo so naturally everyone was shocked when golden boy Archie Andrews and him became friends. Archie also had some upsides the jocks stopped bothering him once they became friends and after a few years he didn't need Archie's protection when he became leader of the Southside serpents. Jughead loved having Archie as a friend but it was also hard to watch him get every girl instantly where the people who liked him only seemed only interested in hookups.

Jughead was more than happy when Archie told him about his engagement to Veronica who Jughead had liked from the beginning because she seemed the most genuine of all Archie's girlfriends. He was happy but certainly scared when Archie asked him to be his best man for the wedding, he could stand on a stage and tell the serpents what to do but making a wedding speech was something else.

In Veronica's family weddings aren't a one day thing they are long at least two weeks multiple ceremonies and parties.

Betty is slightly sad when she doesn't have anyone to go to the wedding with but was perfectly happy when Kevin asked if they would want to go together as each other's escorts.

Jughead didn't have a girlfriend to take to the wedding and there was no way he was asking any of the girls he hooked up with so settled to bring his long running best friend Toni Topaz to the wedding.

Betty and Jughead have never met but as Maid of honour and best man seem to be seated next to each other in almost everything.

Will the two hit it off immediately? Who is to say? But one thing can be said that Jughead is immediately interested in the beautiful blonde with the contagious giggle.