Alison Juliet Harmon

INSERT FULL NAME ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ྃ Alison Juliet Harmon

NICKNAME ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ྃ Allie, Harmon

INSERT AGE ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ -18 Leo, August 21st.

INSERT GENDER ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ Female

FACECLAIM༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ Anya Taylor-Joy

INSERT ORIENTATION ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ She is queer

INSERT ORIENTATION ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ She is queer. She will be with anyone a female and non-binary preference

INSERT TITLE༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ Allie was born in London to Casey and Alex Harmon. She spent most of her days playing with her friends or going into central London with her parents and discovering tiny undiscovered places and visiting markets. She found her passion for singing and violin when she was quite young and continued it throughout high school. When she started high school she joined late because her family moved. She found it hard to make friends even though before she had been known as very sociable and she still was just there was no one she liked to be sociable with. She went to parties as she found people much easier to talk to when they were drunk or high. She drank but only at parties or when she wasn't feeling too good. She learned how to smoke and lost her virginity in the second year of high school.

PERSONAL IMPRESSION ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ She used to have great self-esteem before she started high school at highschool lot less but she will never let her peers see that she is insecure to the rest of the world she thinks she hot and is all that.

INSERT ARCHETYPE ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ Quiet Bad Bitch. She just wants to find someone to love and tries to act more mature. She is a stay in type of person. She loves to experiment with makeup and different aesthetics and clothing. She acts very reservedly for everyone and a while when she's drunk or knows you well you might see the more wild side of her. She bites her tongue most of the time silently plotting the person who annoyed her downfall. When she gets angry she tends to explode then give them the silent treatment for days even weeks on end.

ZODIAC ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ Leo

EDUCATION ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ She is in her oldest year of high school and spends most breaks in the music room practicing violin and singing hoping to get into Juilliard or Brit School

CLASS༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ Middle class

RELIGION ༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ She recently decided to become Buddist

RELATIONSHIP STATUS༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ Single. She loves the idea of relationships but has never found anyone that she clicked with

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐒/ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ She has a tendency to get distracted and has a small attention span, she has a tendency to say things she will regret the next day

𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ "I mean I tried"

"Please, get higher standards"

 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ When she turned eighteen years old, she got a tattoo on her wrist

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒༜༠༹࿆ྃ༄ When she turned eighteen years old, she got a tattoo on her wrist. She has a habit of getting into fights. She just got over a smoking addiction.

Template by -MoonKissedQxeen-