Chapter 15

Life after goes fast and slow at the same time, I heard from Toby a few days later after that night and he apologised for his behaviour and for leaving me behind, but since he has been weird around me, either being really close or ignoring me.

The whole gang is tired and working a lot to train and pass in hopes to get on the team. Even Vinnie, he has been going on my runs with me again and I have been loving our time together on the runs and even after as he has been taking me out and going places like the cinema and mini golf etc, I've found he is a sore loser, which is fun to see but he never gets angry at me.

But I have seen his temper flare when other girls try to flirt with him while we were together or even if another guy tries to talk to me, however innocent they are, Vinnies seems to get upset with them.

Vinnie also gave me my first real kiss. It was amazing even though I was worried about how it was for him, it was after one of our outings and he had walked me back to the dorm and to my door, he slowly brushed a kiss to my cheek before looking me in the eyes seeming to be asking for permission to do this, something in my eyes must have given him permission as he softly places his lips on mine in a soft kiss, I had paused and froze as he kissed me but soon i felt a rush go through me and I kissed him back, soon before I knew what had happened, he had run his hand on my waist over the dress i was wearing and from the simple touch i gasped, and he had started to kiss me with his tongue in my mouth and I tried to match him, learning as I went along.

I felt a rush of heat go through my chest and go down to my abdomen and felt myself sigh into the kiss, when he had pulled back he had looked at me with a soft but heated stare and gently smiled at me and said "My amazing soft and beautiful kitten, I would be lost without you now"

My heart jumped at that, and I do not know what the feeling I was feeling was but I felt like I was walking in the clouds but I also felt a kind of scared tightening in my chest. After that night we had kissed ... a lot.

The Gang have all been the usual guys, Leah has seemed to have disappeared from the group all together and is only seen in training and even then she seems to be ignoring us all, well everyone but Vinnie.

As time went on me and Gaia have become great friends and today we were out on a girly day, her words not mine and we have had our nails and eyebrows done. It's one of the rare days me and Vinnie aren't going on a run together as he messaged me he was busy with the course work and training today.

I have never had my eyebrows done before today and do not think I will again, that hurt that threading business.

"Hey lets go here!" Gaia all but squeaked out high pitched, dragging me into Ann Summers.

"Whah!" I could feel my face blushing as we entered and I saw all the lingerie. And all those headless mannequins, one word----scary.

"Why do we need to go here?" I ask as I try to ignore the nightmarish headless people...

"Babe you are dating the hottest, most wanted guy at school, we have to update your underwear, what size bra are you? Gaia explained as she pulled a black lace bra from the shelf, looking it over.

"36D" i answer automatically but regret it instantly as she starts to fill a basket with bras and panties, and all but shoving me into the dressing room to try the bras on.

"Why do I need these cuz I'm dating Vinnie?" I ask as I try on a lemon yellow bra that's got a deep plunge but it's like a glove.

"So he will be surprised when he sees the new underwear you have!" Gia answers in a duh kind of voice.

"But he hasn't seen the others!" I say back as I tried on a pink bra with darker pink polka dots, I find I like this one and I would probably buy it.

"What!" I hear a splutter and a bang, I look out the curtain making sure I was covered up and see Gaia on the floor next to a chair I presume she had been sitting in. " you saying you havent had sex with that guy yet, you have been dating for like 8 weeks!"

"SEX, I am a virgin thank you very much" i exclaim to her with a blush "i wouldn't just have sex with any guy, it has to be special and with someone who is my forever!"

"Huh, you saying you haven't even played with the boy?" she asks, still looking shocked.

"No and he hasn't tried,which I Love him fo..." I pause as I hear myself say I loved him, even in a general context I'm shocked by my words and looking at Gaia's face so is she.

"You love him?" she asks with a small Smile on her face now.

Looking at her and thinking about how I felt about Vinnie and realized that I do, I do love him.

"Yes, yes i do. Wow!" I say as I go back into the changing room and sit on the small bench.

"Hey can i come in, sweetheart?" Gaia asks softly I just answer with a soft yes, as she comes in and sits with me with her arm around my shoulders " that's amazing, anyone can see the guy has some great feels for you too"

"You think so?" I ask worriedly, i really am scared as this is the first time I have felt this much.

" I do not think I know, how bout we get out of here and go get some coffee, okay?" she says as she leaves me alone to get dressed.

I ended up buying two of the bras, one being the pink one.

We decide to go back to the campus and go to the coffee shop there,chatting away but as we get our coffees I turn and see Vinnie sitting at one of the tables with Leah which doesn't bother me or suprise me, what does is that they were holding hands on the table top and she had the other hand on his face and they look like they are going to kiss........