chapter 32

Leonard pov..

"What is he doing here? And Harvey how is he? My mates? Mom, Dad, Arica? Jeez Liam?" I asked worriedly.

"Calm down friend, they are fine, though I do not like that my presence is been made here, what the actual fuck am I doing here with this pathetic old mMan" The look on Eros's face screamed disgust.

"Boy, I am happy someone agreed that this foolish old man is pathetic" I smirked at Storm while he wore an emotionless face, which wiped the smirk off my face immediately.

After a long while of awkward silence passed away, Jerrod broker it with a sigh.

Did I?

Ewuuuu!

"Um, what is Eros doing here?" Jerrod asked looking anywhere.

"Still trying to fake it?" Storm asked frowning...

"What're you on about?" I asked frowning.

"Shut it Leonardo Alexander" Storm snapped making my eyes glow red but he sighed.

"and you" he turned towards Jerrod walking towards him while he held Eros by his back neck as the young man followed him lazily.

"Recognize him?" Storm said sternly while I frown walking towards the closet wall and leaning my left shoulder folding my arms on my firm chest afterward with the same frown directly towards Storm, Jerrod, and Eros.

No one said a word, storm folded his arm on his chest, and Eros held a look of disgust but I could see saddens and betrayal as he stare at Jerrod, while the old broken man look down at his arm and I could see the drop of tears landing on his blue sheet that I washed earlier...

After a few minutes of awkward silence, I yelled "Can someone explain to me what is going on here, I'm so lost, this man is supposed to be dead today's ago and I would have gone back to my family but you bastard storm seem to be blinded by love for your disgusting brother!!! So you better start talking or I continue with what I came here for so I can go back to my mates and family, my brother!"

"Well, you Leonard Alexander seem to be so blinded by revenge and it has so eaten you till this day that you can tell your right and left! You think I am not broken huh? You think love him... You think I do not want to SEE HE SUFFER WHILE HE BEGS FOR DEATH? FOR FUCK SAKE, HE KILLED MY WIFE!"

"AND HE BROKE EVERYTHING I HAD IN ME, MADE ME IS PUPPET, TURN ME INTO SOMETHING I NEVER WANTED, YOU THINK IS EASY HAVING YOU THE POWERFUL AND DEADLIEST DEMON IN ME?" I asked him? Jerrod, Eros flinch while storm eyes soften..

"I'm sorry"

"No, you not, if you want him to live then you say it and stop with this whole drama, I bet you make your fucking daughter proud by spearing the man who happens to RAPE AND KILLED HER MOTHER BEFORE HER EYES!" I yelled venomously locking eyes with Jerrod's head as his eyes were still down.

"Will killing him bring her back? Killing him means I I will indirectly hurt Eros here who does not deserve it!." Storm yelled no Lucifer was the one speaking making me glow...

"What the hell are you bringing Eros into this subject huh? WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM YOU DICK HEAD!" I could not help myself, the man standing in front of me was a menace to our clan.

"MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT MY SO-CALLED BROTHER HAS A MATE WHO HAPPENS TO BE EROS AND THE IDOIT ....." he paused his eyes glowing down at his brother who has not said a word for long "FUCKING KNEW ABOUT IT FROM THE MOMENT EROS CLOCKED 18 WHICH IS FUCKING THREE YEARS AGO!!!" Storm screamed as he shook his brother roughly before pushing him down..