Chapter 9 : Turning the pages of history

*** Tim's point of view***

I got up. I saw that I was in my bed . My head was paining like hell. I couldn't remember anything. I rubbed my temple with my thumb and massaged it a bit.

What the hell had happened? Did I break my head ?

Then I tried to remember . Nah! I think I got drunk yesterday.

Crap! I'm in hangover !

I got back to my bed. My head was about to get shattered into pieces. It felt like I was continuously being hit by a hammer right into my skull.

I saw a bucket by the side of my bed . Right inside there was an envelope . I opened it and read it ;

In case you throw up. I left cuz you were so drunk that you fell into sleep blabbering nonsense !
- Liz

I laughed at this . Throwing up? A letter ? A current of pain went into my brain after my laugh.

I got up from the bed. I saw a bottle of water . I pored myself a glass of water and drank it .

Nope,not helpful. I turned around to see if there's anything useful.

Instead I saw a plate of deep fried bacons. I don't know of it was only my thought but the smell came a shot into my nose.

I felt nostalgic . I felt like throwing up.

I'm not a baby drinker to throw up but the sight if deep friend , oil soaked and greasy food made me feel disgusted .

I grabbed the bucket and threw up . I drank another glass of water.

Suddenly I heard the squeak of turning of the door knob. I pushed the bucket under the bed.

Liz popped in . She peered and got in.

As she turned to shut the door , I noticed how beautiful she was lookin in that blue shorts . Her tan legs showing off .

God dammit! Her appearance made it even more difficult to concentrate . My head was paining like ...

"You ok ?" she asked me, coming closer.

"Yeah yeah!" I pushed her aside.

"So, do you remember what happened last night?"

I froze at this! Did something happen last night?

The worse thing about hangover is that you're not even in your complete sense and that's when people think of it to be the perfect time to talk about the night before!

And I couldn't remember anything about last night. At least not without another shot of current of pain going through my head!

Did I do something wrong ? No! Not with her ! Even god won't save me then!

"Wha.. T happened?" I asked, literally trembling .

She laughed out. Then she said," Oh my gosh ! Your.. Your face !"

"Fuck off! Get you're ass out of here!"

She just laughed even more! I know she wasn't going anywhere .

"Mind to tell me what happened last night ?" I told her.

"Ahaha.. alright wait a second !" She composed herself. "You told me about Kristof and you!"

What the fuck?! That's absurd . There's no way I told her about us!

"No,I didn't ! " I said .

"Don't be in denial. You were drunk Tim!" She shrugged," Yeah you did!"