Chapter 7 : Night rollerblading

Author's note:

Hey guys . Please check the media for those who understand as well as don't understand the meaning of rollerblading ! Short chapter ahead !

---------------------------------------------

*** Tim's point of view***

We were at the Paris boulevard . It was kind of awkward and awesome at the same time . Awkward - because out of all the freakin' population in France, at that time, we were the only ones rollerblading. People stared at us as if we are nuts. Awesome- because who the hell roller blades at night ?

We were together . No brunette or black hair bitchy best friends to disturb us.

Then the reality hit me! I was alone with her.Alone with Liz. No one to disturb or interrupt . No one to irritate the hell out of us.

This was a golden opportunity . I could start my plan from this very moment!

"Oh my gosh! You really don't know how to blade huh?" She looked at me and giggled . I got snapped back into reality.

She was a totally carefree person . She is the first girl whom I had seen blading in a dress !

"Yeah . Well, blading is ,uhmm, not really my thing!" I said in a matter-of- fact-way."And you are the first girl I have ever seen blading in a dress!"

She giggled . A slight breeze was blowing. The lightened Eiffel Tower in the background , accompanied with some French music, and her!

Except of the totally different rollerbladers she looked cute. Her long straight blonde was flying with the breeze. She looked so beautiful and mesmerizing .

But it was her eyes . Hazel brown . Sparkling with the lights of Paris . It was so hypnotizing.

'Tim, calm your ass down! '

I thought of going through the plan. Thinking of a pick up line . But in vain.

"Yeah. And you are not tired of showing off your blading skills!"

She laughed once again. Her eyes brightening once again.

She really was an awesome bladder . She took long strides, turning around and tossing about, giggling and doing everything with a total ease. Her long legs made it easier I guess, and much better too .

And on the other had I was there. Although I totally hate to confess it, but still I sucked at blading. It wasn't that I didn't know how to, but I wasn't much exposed to this. I could blade. But I guess I just was too scared to drop my ass to the road.

"Yeah well you can't deny it !" she said grinning .

'C'mon Timmy boy!'

"Yeah I won't too. Why would I even ?" I said with a smirk." Your legs are just way too sexy and tan for a denial!"

She looked at me, awed. She hurriedly brought her jaws together.

"What... Did ... You say !!" she practically whispered. Why the hell is she so shocked?

"Don't tell me it's the first time you'v been complimented, nerd!" I said with a grimace.

She coughed a bit and composed herself. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. Uh, getting all classy again! I was sure about getting and overreaction.

"No. It's just the first time i'v been complimented in such a cheap way!" She said in a disgusted tone.

What ? This girl is mad for calling me cheap. Seriously, who the hell does she think she is? Calling my compliments cheap!