Ch.6

~~~~~Nash's POV~~~~~~

Out of all people I cant Belive Mattew AND Aaron like my sister. Speaking of my sister where is she? There was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and it was Salena with the biggest grin on her face.

"Why are you so happy" I asked

"If I tell you... you cant get mad" she said with unsureness in her voice.

"ok???"

"You know Jacob right" I noded my head

"well he asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow" She said with the biggest smile on her face

"Oh i trust Jacob so ok... but if he breaks your heart i will break him like a twig"

And with that she went to take a shower. it was 10 o'clock so we decided to watch a movie.

Since we didn't have enough blankets for everyone to get one we had to share.

I was sharing with Aaron

Jack was sharing with Jack

Cameron with Carter

Matthew with Selena

Taylor and Shawn

~~~~~Selena's POV~~~~~~

The guys wanted to watch the Conjuring. I LOVE scary movies most girls would be scared but I'm not like them.

I play Basketball, Track, and I'm the ONLY girl on the Football team. Speaking of school we start in like 2 weeks. I don't like school but I can't wait to see all of my friends.

Matt was snuggled into me because he was scared I was laughing my Butt off.

Every time something would pop up all the guys would scream and let me tell you IT WAS HYSTERICAL.

Matt was getting really scared so I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed the top of his head.

I didn't want The movie to end because I love holding Matt. But I am getting tired.

I felt Matt kiss the top of my Head and I couldn't stop smiling. Thank goodness the lights were off and no one could see especially Nash.

I think I'm falling for Matt ☺️

~~~~~Matts POV~~~~~

I AM INLOVE WITH SELENA

I love her Eyes

Her soft hair

And her her smile it just brightens the room.

~~~~~~Selena's POV~~~~~~~~

Everyone wanted to watch another movie but I was tired, so I decided to go to bed early.

"Goodnight everyone I'm going to bed"

"Same" Aaron yelled

"You can sleep in my room if you want" I offered

"Yea sure"

I looked back at everyone Matt looked at me and quickly looked away ...is he jealous that Aaron is sleeping in my room ... Can't be Matt doesn't like me like that ...or dose he ... I just brushed it off.

We were walking up the stairs when I felt someone grab my hand I looked up to see Aaron holding my hand.

I smiled, but I had to let go because I had to open the door.

I crawled into my covers and moved over so Aaron can fit.

I heard the bathroom light go on then off. Then I felt a dip on the bed and arms wrapped around me.

I don't know why but I felt safe around Aaron's arms...do I ... Like Aaron...I just brushed it off and sleep took over my body.

A/N

Sorry for the crapy chapter I promise the next one would be better.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Stay fierce