𓂅🍚ﹴﹲ𖧧ミ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍﹆

"CRaCkhEaD manners only"

   The photographer took a picture of the chaos of girls as they all posed for the camera, it was only the introduction and they were already an entire mess! They were currently taking concept pictures for their show that was going to air in a wee...

   The photographer took a picture of the chaos of girls as they all posed for the camera, it was only the introduction and they were already an entire mess! They were currently taking concept pictures for their show that was going to air in a week so they did need to hurry up a bit. After a few pictures were taken they went back behind the camera as they were going to wait for their individual shots.

   "Ok, let's start out with our maknae?" The photographer said as he looked at the girls, CGM stood up and bowed to the photographer before going to the white backdrop once again before they switched it out with another backdrop, which she was too lazy to look back at. She then sat down on the floor and did the minimum while her members fangirled in the background over dramatically.

   A few other girls that were ready took their pictures before the stylists finally came since some girls decided to not get ready (y'all know who you are👀) they didn't have enough time, so they quickly yeeted an outfit over at them and did their hair and some basic makeup.

   Before any of them could speak, their hosts finally ran through the doors quite messily dressed. "Ah... sorry for being late! Traffic was pretty bad, anyways annyeonghaseyo Naeun imnida, I will be your host along with Actor and member of  Ahn Hyo-Seop!" 

   The girls clapped as the two soon went to go get themselves ready. They all took turns with their individual shots and whatnot until they had to go to the shooting where they'd have to be for a whole month! The camera men were already there as they all politely bowed, today was just going to be a test run of the whole show as the girls were just there to watch the hosts and check out the area for themselves.

   "Ok girls- girls! I'm not paid enough for this..." Their manager held a few cameras as she went around and handed it to them so they could record and mess around with it for teasers and small clips for commercial breaks and behind the scenes.

   As soon as Ae Young was handed a camera, she dashed over and started to record everyone, her first target was gonna be... Chaeun! She walked over to her and casually started recording her at the small eating area tables where mostly everyone was, "So today is the first day of recording! Here is our pretty visuals Chaeun! Please say something to your fans."