ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2

"IT'S VSCO SEASON GIRLIES"

(But please don't wear your booty shorts yet for the sake of my eyes :>)

♡♡♡

    "Well, this is awkward

    "Well, this is awkward." Chaeun said, looking into the camera like she was in 'The Office.' The girls walked into the practice room to see Seulgi from Red Velvet, Soyeon from (g)-idle, Chungha, and SinB from Gfriend. (wOW THING-)

   The girls bowed to their sunbaes as they then greeted themselves even though they already knew them, it then cut to an edited video of the 4 girls.

   They were now all sitting sitting in small rows as the girls were now just watching their sunbaes preform the songs that they'd be doing infront of the camera, it's just for television so the girls didn't find it weird 👀, once they'd finished the girls then started clapping and cheering and made room for them to sit with them, Seulgi then spoke.

   "Ok well hello girls! We are going to be the mentors for the show so we hope to get closer to you girls, you guys are going to be forming 3 groups and preforming a second generation kpop song." She said professionally as the youngers listened to her carefully as some of them looked at each other, signalling that they'd be in a group together.

   The four mentors then left as the girls then dashed into their own groups, they all went to different corners of the rooms as they were discussing about what song they wanted to do before Chungha then popped her head out and said, "Ah sorry, we forgot to add! The songs are 'Only You' by Miss A, 'Gotta Be You' by 2NE1, and 'Touch My Body' by SISTAR, that's it." She then giggled as she then closed the door as they then discussed what songs they'd do.

♡♡♡

Well after a very very long week (as in like close to a month irl 😳) the girls were finally prepared...ish! They knew their performance and all their lines and were all pretty and dazzled up with glitter all over their face, but... Ying was about to have a breakdown, Ae Young wasn't looking like the confident gay she was and Ume was so tiny no one could find her! Sigh, so much for training. Luckily for them they had 10 minutes before they would start filming and people; a lot of people would start coming in. 

Hyeonju being an amazing leader, despite her being scared as well pulled all her confidence and rounded up all her girls, including Ume; she found her in the practice room corner in a small and tiny ball. She straightened her white dress outfit and then cleared her throat preparing her speech as the cameramen were prerecording for some dramatic intro thing that shows usually do. "Girls, we've worked so hard to get to where we are now and today, we're here to prove and show everyone what we've learned and how much we've improved from the chaotic us at the beginning. I believe in all of you, and if you mess up that's ok! As long as you tried your best... now, hwaiting!"

The 13 girls all followed after her hwaiting and felt more confident from their previous emotions a few minutes ago, they hoped that those feelings would stay as the director then told them that it was time to preform.

♡♡♡

"Well, hello and welcome to 'The Golden Project!' Today we're here to watch these lovely girls perform as we... simply just vote for our favorite performance and see who gets the highest score-" Naeun said but was soon cut off as Hyo-Seop saved her from her embarrassment by all the people watching.

"Anyways more on voting; this will be a spam vote! The viewers may vote for as many groups as they want and can vote however many times their fingers can type. However, the group with the least votes will have to go back to the Entertainment and go to classes everyday just to catch up with other members points! If they fail to do so, they will be put on temporary hiatus until they get the points needed to go back on the show!" He said with his charming smile as everybody; even the boys, smiled from ear to ear.

♡♡♡

Hello girls and fellow readers who were tagged; please remember to give each and every group and member love, as my dumbass was inactive and made them wait (also because I worked really hard on the super bad video edits) 🤡

(Also, ignore the fact that starlights has a image intro at the beginning, I was going to do that for all the groups but I was a dory and forgot :'D )

(Also, ignore the bad thumbnails; they look bad but it's good quality I think- )

The deadline for voting is Monday, June 29 at 12 AM! (Tuesday for others in the Philippines and Malaysia I think at 1 PM)

When voting, simply comment 'vote' and reply to that comment so it looks neat and I don't have to scroll down so far :') anyways here are the groups!

[MEMBERS MAY NOT VOTE UNTIL SAID, thank you 😗]

TAG PEOPLE HERE 🖐

♡♡♡

ONLY YOU - MISS A (COVERED BY 4 SEASONS)

MEMBERS: 

CHAEUN, YING YUE, HYEONJU, HAERI

VOTE HERE!

GOTTA BE YOU - 2NE1 (COVERED BY STARLIGHTS)

MEMBERS:

SEOLA, SUNHWA, HYEO RIN, JUNGHEE

VOTE HERE!

TOUCH MY BODY - SISTAR (COVERED BY ASTROID) 

MEMBERS: 

SOOYOUNG, AE YOUNG, JISU, UME

VOTE HERE!

♡♡♡