ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

"As long as you laugh along they won't suspect you don't know Korean-"

(Did y'all really not see the concept photos yet? 😳🤭)

   Naeun excitedly jumped around the place as Hyo-Seop was trying to calm her down while laughing,"oH MY GOD SDJSJDJSJDNE I'M SO EXCITED AHHHH" She screamed out being the biggest Kpop fan she used to be during second generation of Kpop, they just ...

   Naeun excitedly jumped around the place as Hyo-Seop was trying to calm her down while laughing,"oH MY GOD SDJSJDJSJDNE I'M SO EXCITED AHHHH" She screamed out being the biggest Kpop fan she used to be during second generation of Kpop, they just learned what songs the girls would be preforming as they just came out of Lee Sooman's office for a small meeting.

    "Ugh, but it's going to be so hard to choose! HYO YOU KNOW I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN SOME OF MY FAVORITE GIRL GROUPS AS A KID, But then I was the biggest simp for T.O.P back then—" They were walking around the entertainment as a few trainees were politely bowing to them as they passed.

    "Well that's why the viewers are voting for their favorite preformance!" Hyo-Seop said confidently as Naeun was just being dramatic. She the sighed and gripped both of his shoulders and shook him.

    "BUT IF THE VIEWERS DON'T VOTE FOR 2NE1, I WILL DIE HYO HYO." She said, dangling off of the actor as people were watching them weirdly, he awkwardly laughed as he picked her up and put her down back next to him as they were now going to the parking lot, the shooting place was quite far so they had to take a car, Naeun forced Hyo-Seop to pick her up because she was too lazy to use her own car, so he was stuck with her for the day.

   The two hosts finally got to the set as they saw the girls getting ready, a few cameras were already recording them as they soon noticed and bowed politely before greeting themselves. They went to go grab their scripts before getting ready as they went over to the table backstage, Naeun being the curious girl she is, she looked over at the set and gasped at how much it changed since yesterday.

   "Wah... Hyo come here, look at the set!" She dragged- grabbed Hyo-Seop to come and look as he just nodded and looked back at his script as she just sighed and went to go get ready while looking at her script too before she forgot.