↳ʏᴏᴏ ʜʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜ

BIRTH NAME: Yoo Hyeonju 유현주

AGE: 25/27

DOB: January 28, 1995

NATIONALITY: Korean

HEIGHT: 160 cm

WEIGHT: 46 kg

ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius 

CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN: Pig

ABOUT HYEONJU:

- She was born in ilsan, south korea

- Her fandom is called 'amaranthine'

- Her fandoms colors are dark olive green, royal purple, and black

- throughout her years as a primary student, Hyeonju has had an interest in music ever since her brother let her listen to his playlist.

- she never shows anyone, but Hyeonju worries about her older brother everyday.

- when she wants to annoy a member from the group, Hyeonju likes to talk in a really obnoxious reporter voice - narrating everything they do.

- when feeling alone, and isn't able to talk to anyone else, she walks on her own and lets her feet take her to places she hasn't visited. 

- She used to carry a worn out journal with her everywhere, and she writes down some thoughts/ideas she randomly thought of. Hyeonju says it's a good habit for her to get into if she doesn't want some awesome ideas to get wasted or forgotten.

- She prefers to invite friends that are closer to her at parties, instead of inviting everyone she knows.

- for a girl who lived with her older sibling, she was used to hugging something or someone which made it uncomfortable to her if nothing's there to hug beside her, she can't sleep a wink without anything.

- Hyeonju's favorite colors are olive green, royal purple, and black because of the vibe and meaning each color have.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE HYEONJU?

🔘 She's my ultimate bias

🔘 She's my bias in NCT

🔘 She's among my favorite members in NCT, but not my bias

🔘 She is ok

🔘 She is among my least favorite members in NCT