(VERY VERY IMPORTANT) oOoOooH you're gonna- stop what you're doing!

Ok so- this book- I love it so so so much 🥺 but I think it's time to let it go, I've become really stressed because of this book because I was never able to make the deadline I promised you guys so I'm not going to delete it but I'll be discontin...

Ok so- this book- I love it so so so much 🥺 but I think it's time to let it go, I've become really stressed because of this book because I was never able to make the deadline I promised you guys so I'm not going to delete it but I'll be discontinuing it.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE DON'T WORRY GOLDIES BECAUSE I'LL ( as in ilovehanyou ) BE PUBLISHING A NEW GIRL GROUP AF ASAP (on my main account- ) AND THIS PROMISE YOU CAN COUNT ON BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY IN LAI GUANLIN LOVE WITH IT ❤️👄❤️ (And that's a big big lot of love- )

Now you guys get spoilers of it because I love you guys 😌✨ the concept is fairy / fairytale themed and like they try to portray that you don't need to follow in another's footsteps and that you should create your own story!

If like at least half of you guys join then I'll make 'NCT Ga subunit itself because I can't let go of this 🤧💅🏻 (It'll be like an elegant kinda theme or something because it's portrayed by IZ*ONE- and WJSN- )

There's 20 members 😳 you guys can apply twice if you finish your first form and pass the deadline uwu (I really don't want the book to flop DJFJDJJD)

Let me know if you guys want to be tagged, I'd be glad if you guys applied!

lifeismixedemotionsforever_twicepinkLynnieTheCreator-NEOSTHETICAngle1014Jiang_Yingyue_04WIFEYlunarateezRina_RieeEELaChImOLalAa_Jisu_cxffeeL0st_ChildCHAE

(( I had to shorten a few tags so they would all work hsjdjejdjsj

I'll let you guys get first dibs on face claims when the book is published 🤩 or you can just go with your old face claim! As long as the face claim has enough pictures for me to use uwu, just so we go along with the book I'll be making some fake Soompi news and chapters of the girls leaving one last time— dang that's sad D':