𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

A voicemail was sent.

"Hey Yoongi? I have a drone that I was flying it the other day and..it crashed in your tree? Uh, and I'm wondering if you can get it? Your parents aren't fans of me so..call me back when you get it. Please? Thanks."

Yoongi ended the voicemail and groaned. His friend flies his drone everywhere in the woods and sometimes he runs into trees..like Yoongi's back yard tree. His friend is awfully annoying with the drone.

The boy just groaned and put his phone down on the dining table. He got up from the chair and pushing it in, going towards the backyard. His parents weren't home at the time because they were working.

Yoongi pushed the screen door open, closing the door behind him and walking down the steps. He looked up at the tree, knitting his brows from the sun being slightly bright that went through the branches. Then he saw the drone, the wing stuck between the leaves.

"Aish..."

He walked up to the side of the house and grabbed the latter that wasn't so big to pull him all the way up. He brought it up to the tree and placed it down on the tree. He started to climb up the latter, having a natural shake to his legs of heights.

Since the latter is small, Yoongi had to climb the tree to reach it. He got to touch the wing of it, getting a small grip of the drone. The oak part of the tree was loosening..where Yoongi's shoe is.

He slipped, falling on his back when he hit the ground. Part of the branch on the tree, cut the boy's left leg. The drone didn't even fall out of the tree which was a waste of time.

Yoongi coughed out a breath, squeezing his eyes tight and clenching his jaw from the pain in his back and in his leg. He felt tears in his eyes, continuing to cough out his lung. He slowly fluttered his eyes open, only seeing a blur of the tree and the sky.

A blurred male appeared in front of him.

꧁꧂