𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

They finally made it back.

It was slightly hard for Yoongi to walk because the wound on his leg from falling, only limping a bit since it's not his ankle. Yoongi was about to walk forward but Namjoon still had a hold of his hand. He looked up at the male and curled his brows.

"You can let go." The boy said, noticing Namjoon's looking down at their hands folded together.

"No."

"Namjoon. I have to go—"

"Five years." Namjoon interrupted in a mumble.

Yoongi fluttered his eyes. "What?"

The male looked up from their hands, making eye contact. "I've been alone. For five years. I want to come with."

"You..you can't stay at my place. My parents—"

"I don't care." He interrupted again, this time, earning a slight growl.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, sighing. "Okay. I'll think of something. H..How old are you?"

"Twenty five."

"You were twenty when you were attacked?" Yoongi curled his brows.

Namjoon slightly nodded. "I..guess I was."

The boy just sighs, knitting his brows and thinking of a way to do something. Namjoon just stood there and waited for the boy to think and make something up.

"Okay. Uh..I'll make something up. C'mon."

꧁꧂

NOTE
Yoongi is only 19 years old
Namjoon will be older in this story