𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

Yoongi fiddled with his fingers.

Taehyung was outside his room, protecting him from leaving his room with the door staying open. He had to go ask the stray outside his door if he's thirsty or hungry. If he does, Taehyung would have to follow him the whole time.

It hasn't happened but he knows he hates it already.

To be respectful, Taehyung had to call Yoongi, sir. Flower was Namjoon's so Namjoon said to the stray to not call him that.

"Sir."

Yoongi quickly looked away from the window, seeing that the stray is staring at him, oddly. He quickly crawled away from the window and sat down with his legs crossed, slightly pouting with his arms crossed too.

"Close." Taehyung mumbled.

Yoongi huffed and crawled back over to close the curtains so he wouldn't lookout for Namjoon. He couldn't because of the stray outside of the bedroom. As you can notice and see, Yoongi doesn't like him. A wild animal is staring oddly at him in a human form.

"I want to be with Namjoonie. I rather be protected by him."

Taehyung just blinked and turned back around with his back facing the boy.

Yoongi huffed. "Let me free. I feel like an orphan that's trapped in a cage."

"Protect Namjoon's flower."

"You shouldn't care about me. You don't know me, only for knowing that."

Taehyung didn't answer.

Yoongi went on his feet on the floor. "Your brother attacked me. You should be killing me but you're not!"

"Not like him."

"You are just like him!" Yoongi yelled. "You're just lying to kill me for your own brother!"

Taehyung tightened his fists. Yoongi didn't notice.

"Why can't you kill me? Is it because Namjoon could kill you?"

Taehyung turned around.

"You should leave. You shouldn't care for this."

Taehyung's eyes went into a light brown.
Like how Namjoon's did.

꧁꧂