1.

Quick note the chapters are all gonna be 3 person so yeah. Have fun with the cheesy, cringe, fanfic. Oh and if you're here for CassidyxSean you are at the wrong place FinnxSean for fucking ever okay enjoy now <3

Sean was fixing a car when he heard someone walk into the garage. "Daniel, can you help me for a second, " when Sean didn't hear anything he got out from under the car seeing three people wearing baggy clothes stand in front of him. Sean wasn't looking to good himself he had oil all over his face and clothes he was wearing a pair of grey shorts and a black shirt with a wolf on it. His eye patch was switched for a black glass eye his hair wasn't as long as it had been but there was still some hair covering his forehead and his eyes. He had a bit of facial hair along his jaw his chin a hit up to his lip and a not so long mustache. Sean brushed his hair out of his sight with the back of his hand not wanting any oil or dirt in his hair. "what can I help you with, " Sean asked grabbing a piece of cloth do clean his hands. The gun pulled out a gun and started to threaten Sean.

He slowly took a step back seeing two guys and one girl slowly move towards him as the guy that was closest to him was pointing a gun at him. "they stopped the hunt for you a couple of years back but there is still a lot of money for you and your stupid brother, so get on your knees... DIAZ, " (anything spelled using italics is said in Spanish) the boy said his name very slow and clear while Sean just kept backing up until he saw Daniel sitting on a desk reading through Sean his old notebook. Daniel looked up seeing Sean with his hands in the air. He jumped off the desk as Sean already lowered his hands and had a big smirk on his face looking at the three thugs in his garage. The guy pointed the gun at Daniel as his two 'friends' got blown back by Daniel. The gun started shaking as the guy was basically shitting his pants. "mierda, " the guy cried out as he slowly pointed the gun under his own chin. He slowly started floating trying to put his feet back on the ground. Daniel got closer to him looking into a pair of eyes filled with fear. Sean stepped in placing his hand on Daniel his shoulder slowly nodding no. Daniel let him go as all three of them ran off onto the beach shouting and yelling for their lives. Daniel chuckled as Sean grabbed the gun the guy dropped and put it away safely in a safe filled with money. (so instead of 6 years which would make Daniel 16 I am making it 7 years cause why not so Daniel is 17 and sean is....I... Give me a second 17... 17+7... Okay okay I'm joking Daniel is 17 and Sean is around 23/24 okay?... Okay! Let's continue.)

"Come on enano, " Sean patting the back of his head walking onto the beach sitting down in a cheap, old, plastic chair. He grabbed a beer out of the cooling box and handed one to Daniel who said down next to him. "really, " Daniel said a bit stunned, Sean had always been protective over Daniel which is why he stopped asking if he could drink a beer a long time ago. "happy birthday enano, " Sean said with a smile on his face. Daniel grabbed the beer patting Sean on the shoulder. "thanks dude, but you gotta let go of calling me enano, I'm almost as tall as you, " 'he is still a kid inside' Sean thought softly chuckling. "You wish," Sean said with a chuckle looking at the ocean. "the day I stop calling you enano is the day I die, " Sean said. Daniel just sat back in the chair opening his beer and took a sip. "this is what I have been waiting for, " Daniel said a bit disappointed making a weird face. "welcome to the world of alcohol, and no, no hard shit, " Sean said. He put down his beer and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and hid dad's lighter. It was all dirty and looked a bit rusty as the actually lighter had turned black. Sean lighted a cigarette looking over at Daniel. " I was 17 when I first smoked it would be unfair, " Sean handed Daniel the cigarette as he took a hit. He made a weird face and just shook his head. "not for me, " he said taking another sip of his beer. Sean just let out a small chuckle looking at the sunset. " I wish Chris was here and Finn, and Cass and..., " Sean didn't really hear the rest of what Daniel said but he loved these moments, the moments where Daniel looked and sounded like a kid, like he was 7 years ago, full of life and energy. As much as it used to annoy Sean, hearing Daniel ramble on for hours, now he could only enjoy it seeing Daniel his face expression sometimes he would stand up and just act them out. He wouldn't look 17 he would look like he was back home in Seattle in Sean his room while Lyla would be laughing at Daniel and he would blush, but Puerto Lobos was their home now, but Daniel was right, how great it would be to be able to hug Lyla and Cass and even Hannah... And Finn. The scene still playing over and over in his head.

"then what are you afraid off, " Finn asked getting a bit closer to Sean. "nothing, " Sean simply responded. They just look at each other Finn had placed hand on Sean his knee as his other hand was resting in Sean his back. They both slowly moved closer to each other and kiss. Sean placed a hand on Finn his thigh before they pulled away. They talked for a little bit before Finn brought up Merril again. "so if we are gonna do this we are gonna need one of Big Joe his trucks talk to Daniel and then find me, " Sean agreed and got up. "ill be waiting here sweetheart, " Sean turned around smiling at Finn before walking off again.

"Sean, hellooo, Earth to Sean, " Daniel said trying to get his attention. "w..what, " Sean looked over at Daniel seeing him without his shirt on. "wanna take a swim, " he asked with his shirt in his hand. "you go alone, I'm gonna take a shower get all this filth off me, " Sean said getting up. "fine by me, " Daniel said walking off. "oh and enano, " Sean yelled after him. "no powers and... te quiero," "you too," Daniel said smiling before running over the beach to the sea.

Sean walked inside looking at the mail. "Bills, bills, school, bills, paycheck, paycheck, school, Fi...Finn, " Sean said quickly opening the letter.

Hey, pup. Or Sean

I honestly don't know what to say right now.

It's been a while... almost 7 years since I last saw you I told you I loved you.
I still remember it I saw on the news about a massacre at the border I hope when I write this letter it will be you to read it or Daniel.
If not, then I don't know why I am writing this, I was researching some shit about Puerto Lobos and found this repair shop, thought I'd give it a try I wouldn't wanna come out of the blue knocking on your door so I am writing this.
Sean, I finally made it out, we I made it out of prison 2 years ago, but I never knew what to write you.
I know asking you for a favor after what I did to you is probably not the best thing.
But I need you, I miss you so much.
Give me a call please!

Much love    
Finn

Sean turned the letter around with tears forming in his eye as he looked at the phone number on the back of the letter. "hey everything okay, " Daniel asked. Sean turned around seeing a soaked Daniel stand in the doorframe. "no...not happening, stay there I am getting you a towel, I am not mobbing the floor again, " Sean said quickly running upstairs grabbing a towel and some clean boxers and shorts. Almost no one walked on the beach which was strange because of how beautiful it is so quickly changing outside was never a problem for the two. "got a letter from Finn btw, " all of a sudden Daniels head peeked around the corner. "did I say something about me, " he asked quickly putting the clean clothes on and walked inside. "no not a lot only that he wants me to call him, " Daniel walked up to his brother and placed a hand on his shoulder. "then call him, " Daniel said reassuring Sean to do it. "Daniel we are doing pretty good, I don't want any more cops to get on your backs, we finally have something go..., " "You really think Finn would tell the police where we are, the police stopped looking for us, so call him, if there is one thing I know for sure, it's that Finn, really wants to see you again, " Daniel cut Sean off reading the letter before handing it to him again. Sean smiled at Daniel grabbing his phone. "you do the laundry btw, and do it now before your clothes will all smell like salt, " Sean said while dialing Finn's number. "Hello, " Sean immediately smiled hearing Finn his raspy but still soft and energetic voice. "Hey Finn, it's...me, " Sean said a bit unsure but still so incredibly happy to her Finn. "Sean, you... You got my letter, " Finn asked as you could basically hear him smile. "yeah I did, how is everything going, " Sean asked feeling tests for in his eyes. "not gonna lie to you sweetheart, it's pretty messed up, " Finn's voice immediately changed from happy and outgoing to fearful and sad. "I tried getting in contact with Cass but she won't answer when I heard Merrill started a new farm I tried working there but almost got murdered, I don't have anywhere to go, Sean, I think for the first time I am lost again, " Finn explained. "why would you go back to Merrill, you know, don't answer that, you know our address if you need any money to get here tell me it's not a problem just come here okay, I miss you, " Sean mumbled telling a tear run down his cheek. "same here pup, " Finn said slightly less fearful. "still with the nickname, " Sean said with a soft chuckle hearing the name. "Sean I gotta go but, I'll be there as soon as possible, see you soon love, " and with that Finn abruptly hung up.

I know it's bad but who cares if I like it, then that's all that matters I do like to hear what your thoughts are tho!