5.

Finn lifted himself up as his hands trailed down to Sean's belt. "You are wearing way to much clothes, sweetheart," Finn whispered in Sean's ear slowly taking off the belt and pulling down his pants. Send just let out a softly moan feeling Finn's hands down close to his cock. Sean pushed himself up a bit resting on his elbows looking at Finn who gave him a kiss as he started to tease again, really loving how frustrated Sean got with him.

After a couple of minutes of teasing and hearing Sean's whinny moans he decided that he was doing being teased. Sean grabbed Finn by his waist turning them around so he was now on top. "Eager I see," Finn said with a big smirk on his face. "Fucking tease," Sean mumbled slowly kissing Finn. This time it really was sloppy and full of lust it was messy as Finn sat up wrapping his arms around Sean's upper body kissing him back roughly getting a lot of soft moans from Sean as he bit Sean's bottom lip and slipped his tongue into Sean's mouth. Sean has one hand in Finn's hair feeling Finn's dominate side get more rough, Sean let his hand trail down Finn's stomach as he reaches the waistband of Finn's boxers he slowly slipped his hand into Finn's boxers making Finn gasp softly. "You wanna have it that way huh," Finn said with a big grin on his face. He quickly flipped them over again taking Sean's wrists pulling them above his head holding them with one hand as he placed kisses all over Sean's chest licking and sucking his nipples before he slipped his other hand into Sean's boxers letting out a loud moan Sean's body tended up as he looked Finn straight in the eyes.

Finn briefly let go of Sean's wrists to pull down Sean's boxers leaving him now completely naked underneath Finn. Finn has expected Sean to move his arms but when he looked up his hands where still above his head. "Keep them there," Finn whispered into Sean's ear sucking on his earlobe earning a soft moan from Sean "wouldn't want to tie them up," Finn said hopping it would turn Sean on, Sean looked at Finn letting out another moan basically giving Finn conformation that it did turn him on. Finn now also starting to get a bit annoyed, started to work his way down Sean's body until he reached Sean's already hard cock.

Finn grabbed Sean hard cock slowly jerking Sean off seeing his face turn into pure pleasure as the house got filled with Sean's moaning. Finn saw Sean hailing onto the bedding trying to keep his hands in place like Finn told him to making Finn grin knowing Sean would listen to him. Finn got up to Sean's face again. "I've waiting for this for so long," Finn moaned into Sean ear. "M...me too," Sean moaned bitting his lip trying his hardest not to moan to loud. "No one is here sweetie we're alone, let out those beautiful sounds," Finn said reassuring Sean it was okay. Finn moves back down licking the tip of Sean cock seeing Seans eyes roll back into his head at the sudden wet touch of Finn's tongue. Finn smirked taking the pit of Sean's cock in his mouth softly sucking on it while listening to Sean's moaning. Finn didn't wait another second taking as much of Sean's cock as he could in his mouth making Sean gasp and moan incredibly loud at the feeling of Finn's mouth wrapped around his cock. Send loved his hands from above his head into Finn's hair tugging it a bit as Sean started to bob his head up and down Sean's cock deep throating it sometimes even gagging as Sean was just moaning and looking at Finn sucking his dick.

"Fuck, Finn I'm g...gonna cum," Sean yelled tightening the grip on Finn's hair. "Go on baby," Finn said for the first time in a while. "L...look at me while you suck me off," Sean said all of a sudden very full of himself. Finn looked into Sean's eyes taking his cock all the way into his mouth again softly gagging a bit making Sean go over the edge as he came in Finn's mouth. Finn took the cock out of his mouth as drool and cum fell down his chin. Sean looked at Finn as he removed the cum from his chin and licked it all up. "That was...amazing," Sean muttered looking at Finn. "I know, but uh, you mind helping me now," Finn said pointing at the blush's in his pants. "Of course," Sean said kissing Finn as he got off the bed.

Finn sat down at the edge of the bed after he took of his boxers with his legs spread a bit as Sean kneeled down in between him. Not wanting to waste anymore time seems started the same as Finn did but slipped the hand job as he felt Finn grab his hair. Sean licked the tip of Finn's cock sucking on it while his hand was jerking off the rest of Finn's dick. "Fuck Sean your good at this," Finn moaned tightening his grip a bit on Sean's hair as neither of them seemed to mind it a bit more rough. In stead of immediately taking Finn's cock all the way Sean went slowly until he felt Finn's cock reach the back of his throat he softly gagged a bit looking up at Finn's pleasure filled eyes. "Fuck Sean, who knew you could do this so good," Finn moaned as Sean continued to suck Finn of until he came in Sean's mouth while letting out a loud moan. Sean swallowed all of it same as Finn did whipping his mouth clean of any saliva as he got on Finn's lap. "Fuck sweetheart, never thought you would make me cum that fast and hard," Finn said kissing Sean again. "I can wait to see that ass around my dick," Finn whispered in Sean's ear slapping his ass before running his hands over Sean's body. "I'm gonna take a shower feel free to join," Sean said getting off Finn's lap but not before giving him a long and passionate kiss, it wasn't sloppy or rough kiss like before, it was sweet and gentle kiss.

After 2 hours the rest came home along with Daniel as Sean and Finn where all over each other everyone could imagine what had happened. Hannah pointed at the couch the two were sitting on all cuddled up but both of them shook there head as Hannah let out a relieved sigh. "I gotta get back, to work," Sean said standing up. "Btw guys thanks, for helping me out with the garage," Sean said turning to his friends. "No worries we are invading your space the least we can do is work for you," Cassidy said with a slight chuckle. "Do you guys know anything about cars," Sean asked with a grin on his face. All three of them nodded no as they laughed. "Then stay at being pretty and getting me clients, as long as you do that, you are welcome to stay," Sean said laughing with them. "Hey," Finn said with an offended tone in his voice looking up at Sean. "I said pretty, you're drop dead gorgeous, and hot as fuck," Sean whispered into Finn's ear softly nibbling at his earlobe. "Can't wait to see what you'll do the next time they are out of the house," Sean said with a soft moan. "If you keep teasing like this I won't wait until they are out," Finn said looking up at Sean who had his hands resting in his shoulder as he was bend over to reach Finn's ear since Finn was sitting in the couch. Sean let out a chuckle giving Finna quick kiss. "Okay love birds, I thought you had work," Hannah said pointing at Sean. The two laughed as Sean walked over to his brother to have a little chat like they had everyday after school.