Catching Up

*-Liflines/Ajay pov-*

I was finally joining the apex games. I've wanted to be in this for a while now and I'm finally here. All I could think about was the next games and who my team mates were going to be. I was so excited to be here and meet everyone.

*-Time skip to the games-*

I saw a list of names with pictures next to them and found out who my team mates were. I was partnered up with two people Octane and Mirage. I've never met Mirage before but something about Octane reminded me of a childhood friend. We got the announcement that we were about to start and had to get to our teams.

"Hola amigo" I heard when I walked over to where my team were stationed.

This voice sounded familiar. I turned around to see him. "OCTAVIO!?!?!" I was shocked to see him there. I haven't seen him since I made him a new set of legs.

*-Octanes/Octavios pov-*

My adrenaline was running for my first games. I couldn't stand still. I found out who my team mates were and didn't recognise either of their names. Though the picture of Lifeline reminded me of someone I used to know.

Walking to my station so we could jump I saw Lifeline and she looked familiar but since she was my team mate u thought I'd talk to her anyway.

I went up behind her just saying "Hola amigo" she jumped a little so I laughed. She turned around and I saw her. She was just as shocked as I was, she yelled octavio at the top of her lungs.

"Ajay, nice to see u again amigo" I hugged her tightly before we walked to our station.

We met up with mirage but realised something was off. "Amigo y are u so down" he tried playing it off like he was okay but at the same time was looking off into the distance at someone who was upset.

*-Mirages pov-*

I couldn't help but feel bad for a girl i saw earlier today. I found it easy to get attached to her and both her team mates didn't show up so she can't play her first game.

I saw my team mates coming up to me so I tried to act like myself but no one bought it for a second. They asked what was wrong and I tried playing it off like I was fine but they knew I was lying.

"I just like someone and they can't play cause their team mates didn't show up" I looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact. "Pull yourself together man, we've got a game to win" I heard the girl say. But I just couldn't. "Hey amigo if u want go be her team mate. You can play with only two people. Plus I'll show what what I'm like in the arena." I looked up at him happily knowing we could still all play. I ran over to the girl and asked if I could be her team mate. And asked for her name." It's wraith" she said.

*-Liflines pov-*

We were just about to jump as we waved good luck to mirage and his team mate. Octavio was jump master. We went down to market. Surprisingly we were the only ones. I found purple shields for us both and pinged one for him.

"Thankyou amigo, looks like we will get along" he winked at me. I giggled before regaining my focus of winning.

*-Authors note-*

I don't see much lifeline x octane on here. Which is kinda sad cuz I ship them a lot. So I decided to make my own. This is my first fanfic and would love to here comments of where u want this story to go.