😊 Happy 😊

*-Liflines pov-*

It was around early morning time when I woke up. I didn't even realise I had passed out. Octane was in the kitchen making food so I got changed and sat on my bed.

Me and Octane ate our food but were interrupted by Wraith and Mirage knocking on the door.

We invited them inside
"How you doing Ajay?"

"I'm okay now. I'm guessing everyone helped me. So thank u. Both of u"

"It's no problem"

"and a fabulous your welcome from me"

I giggled at Mirage and thanked them both a lot.

We all headed towards the cafe to catch up wity everyone else.

*-Octanes pov-*

I had to give everyone their rewards and the stuff they earned or wanted.

Me, Che, Elliot and Renee headed to the cafe to find everyone.

Che, Elliot and Renee went and found a table whilst I went and found everyone.

Wattson, Pathfinder, Gibraltar, Bloodhound, Mirage and Wraith all helped me with the kindness of their hearts and didn't want anything.

I found Crypto sat with Wattson at a table.

"heres the parts you wanted. Everything there." I handed him the bag and he checked through it.

"thankyou"

"no problem gotta get round to everyone else though. C ya." I left and looked around for everyone else.

I found Revenant sat in his own in the corner. "Hey"

"What do you want"

"No need to get hostile. I have what you asked for."

"Give it to me and get out my sights"

I handed Revenant a notebook I had found on Hammond robotics and left.

Next up was Caustic. I found him sat alone making gas clouds. He actually looked like he was having fun. Playing like a child would.

"Hey gassy man" WAIT THAT CAME OUT WRONG?!?!

"What?"

"got you some new chemicals to practise with. Just keep them away from me"

"good. More experiments to pull on the lab rats."

Bangalore was grabbing food when I found her. I took the g7 off my back and handed it to her.

"Here you are. A brand new g7 with a legendary skin."

"Can't wait to use this baby in the ring."

I didn't need to find loba since she had already got her jewels.

Everyone got what they wanted by the end and I spent the rest of the morning in the cafe with Che, Elliot and Renee.

We stayed there to have lunch and once we all ate we headed to the training grounds.

That way I could get a good run and they could get some good punching time.

We had a tone of fun we practically spent all afternoon and evening there.

Trainigg and messing around a lot. Before I knew it Elliot and Renee had become my two best friends and I was back with my girlfriend.

It hit around 8pm and we decided to get dinner. We went to a lovely restaurant in town that I had taken Che to before but this time we were bringing Elliot and Renee with us.

We ordered food and we were sat waiting in the stall.

Elliot and Renee on one side and me and Che on the other.

We were all laughing but it eventually died down and Renee looked a little serious.

"We have something to tell you two" She looked at Mirage and he gave her a nod. Me and ache were so confused.

"Me and Elliot..."

"ARE TOGETHER"  Mirage was really over dramatic, but we were so happy for them and asked so many questions. Probably talking their ear off. But we were so happy for them.

We got our food and ate. Laughing and giggling at each others jokes.

We finished eating and me and Che said bye to Elliot and Renee for the night, before heading into Ches room.

We got changed and cuddled till we fell asleep.

It was a happy day for everyone.

(Hey guys this is the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any ships u want me to write leave your suggestions in the comments. The ship can be from bnha, attack on titan, apex, overwatch, yuri on ice or seven deadly sins. Thank you for all the support and letting me get over 1k reads on this story. I appreciate you all so much and I'm excited to write for you in the future)