I.... Love.. You

*-AUTHORS NOTE-*

-This I'd like to say is a lot of smut and fluff and is inappropriate. You have been warned-

*-No one's pov-*

Octavio turned Ajay over so she was facing him, he looked into her chocolate brown eyes and ran his fingers up and down her side.

Ajay let out little moans every now and then showing she liked it. He pulled her close to him and Ajay could feel his hard rock under his pants but said nothing instead connected his lips with hers.

Octavio pulled away after a few minutes pinning Ajay to the bed and kissing up and down her neck and chest. Ajay moaned with pleasure as she enjoyed the love and affection she was getting.

Octane kept kissing Ajay removing her top and leaving hickeys all over her neck and chest. He stopped for a second to remove his own shirt which Ajay sulked at but immediately afterwards was met with his lips touching hers.

What started off as kissing soon turned into a battle for domination, their tongues battling eachother. Octane submitted to Ajay when he felt his belt be unbuckled and Ajay start to stroke his hardness. This time it was Octavio moaning with pleasure.

As Ajay continued to stroke him he unclipped her bra and Ajay was left topless and Octavio was left with his trousers around his ankles

After a little while octane started pulling down ajays trousers. She loved every second and he asked her for entrance.

Ajay said yes and as they were kissing octane thrusted into her slowly for her to get adjusted. Once she was comfortable he started thrusting faster and faster until he couldn't anymore.

Until he decided to stim himself to see what would happen. Ajay moaned with pleasure and every moan made Octavio want to go even faster.

Once he stimed himself he went even faster. He moaned in pleasure himself and saw how much she was enjoying it too.

Octane finally ran out of stamina and the two of them led naked next to each other. Not saying anything just enjoying eachothers presence. They loved every moment of what just happened and every moment they've spent together before that.

*-Octane's pov-*

All I could think to myself after that is how I'm the luckiest man alive. She's so beautiful. Every part of her inside and out. I really do love her no questions about it. She means so much to me. I hope to have her in my life forever. She means so much to me.

What would I do without her?

Where would I be without her?

Who was I before I met her?

These are questions I ask myself but since I first met her when we were young I can't help but feel like she's always been there for me. I've been such a horrible person to her yet she loves me. I can't remember a time without her and I don't want to remember those times. The only times that matter are the ones with her there.

*-Liflines pov-*

I really do love him. I can't help but feel so happy and positive around him. I can tell he loves me and I know I love him, and that's how it will always be.
"hey Octavio" I whispered this at him cuz I didn't know if he was asleep or not.
"what's up amigo" he sounded confused but willing to listen.
"I..." how can I say I like him without seeming creepy. Is there even a way to seem creepy after what we just did I don't know.
"he leaned over me confused. "You alright?"
I immediately came out of my dazed state a little shaken after my thoughts about how to tell him I like him. "uhhh... OH YE sorry. I ummmm..... I..
I LOVE YOU SILVA"
He burst out laughing which I started pouting at him.
"hahhaha that's too cute"
"HEY!?! I'm not cute I'm terrifying and scary."
He continued to lie down patting me on the head "sure you are"
I lied down too and we eventually fell asleep

*-authors note-*

Sorry for my lack of posting. I've been busy with many things including playing apex so I haven't been able to write. Though I hope this smut and really long chapter makes up for it. I'm hoping to post regularly which will hopefully be at least weekly I'm sorry if it's inconsistent. Hope you are having a great day, night, morning, afternoon or evening. Stay safe everyone.