Rescue

*OK so I heard some people didn't understand why everyone was helping and it's mainly through bribes and stuff unless they genuinely wanted to help. Also they were needed. Anyway hope u enjoy the story.*

*-Octanes pov-*

It was now about 11pm and everyone was set and ready to go. Bloodhound took crypto, Gibraltar, Bangalore, Pathfinder and Caustic to the warehouse half an hour ago and they are in their stations.

It was now time for the rest of us to head in. Me, revenant and Wattson walked behind everyone else since we were the last ones to go in.

Everyone else walked ahead a little and we waited round the side of the warehouse for Wraith to put in a portal for our entrance.

Loba went to distract the guards along with Mirage.

Everyone was just about to head in.

I gave Caustic the nod for his traps and as soon as Renee exited the portal we were ready to go in.

It took a couple minutes but Wraith came out her portal.

"Be careful. And Wattson you have 2 minutes before that portal closes to make it back through."

"OK" Wattson nodded and walked through the portal.

We immediately heard a scream and I rushed through. Turns out that scream wasn't from Wattson though. It was from the side room.

Wattson blocked off the sleeping guard room and main entrance and exit before exiting back through the portal.

Shortly after she had left Revenant came through.

The portal dissappeared and we knew it was time to go.

I sat back in a corner hidden whilst revenant silenced and snapped the guards neck. He fell lifeless to the floor.

"You just had to kill him"

"You force me to do something. I do it my own way and get my own way."

"Wait here atleast Imma head in there alone. Stand at the door and watch out for me. Or u won't get what you want. Now imma go for a run."

I left Revenant at the door and stepped into this small but long room.

At the end was someone sat crying on a chair. They were female and her hair was all tangled and knotted. She had scratches and bruises all over her.

I untied her and she only looked up at me once she was free and for a second I didn't realise who it was until she hugged me tight.

We had got Che but she was covered in blood on her face and was tortured or something.

"Hey chica what's wrong?"

"..."

She couldn't speak she just kept crying.

I snapped back into reality realising where we were.

"Ready to go for a run?" I picked her up and ran out. Pathfinder placed his zip line and we got out of there. Bangalore put smoke down just incase.

I turned around to see two guards lying on the floor. Loba had taken them out pretty well.

We sat up the top and Gibraltar came over to see us.

Crypto surveillanced the area the enter time and no one was around surprisingly.

Loba ran in to get some jewels and expensive stolen stuff and once she too had used the zip line to get back out, Gibraltar blew the place up.

All the guards were dead and we no longer had to worry about them bothering us again. But Che needed tending too.

We brought her back to her room and D.O.C managed to heal her up pretty good.

Her bleeding stopped quickly. But she never got a chance to talk to me that night since she had passed out.

Everyone left and I promised to give them all their stuff in the morning. Except Loba who had already got her own.

I fell asleep next to Che holding her tighter than ever before. I finally relaxed after some time, falling into a deep sleep.

(so I thought I'd leave this note hear but the next chapter will be up tomorrow at the same time. I managed to write it today. And due to school being off I can write for as long as I want. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter)