Stim?

*-Liflines pov-*

I wake up to a banging headache it feel like I was hit by a rock. I adjust my eyes forgetting what had happened the night before. Until...

"OCTAVIO!" He wakes up startled and I felt really bad for waking him up but then it hit me what happened last night and I can't help but blush.

"Che, u okay?" He genuinely looked concerned.

"Ye I'm fine. Just got a headache."

"I'll go make you some tea amigo"

I sit up once he leaves and I can't help but remember something weird and I didn't know why I hadn't brought it up before. He has stims? Like drugs? I need to ask him about this I don't need him to get hurt more than he already does.

*-Octanes pov-*

I put on some shorts and leave to make Che some tea and smile at the thoughts of last night. I remember everything and loved every second. I made her tea and walked back into her room to see her sat up in bed staring at a used stim on the ground.

"Che..." I shook her and she came out of her day dreaming state.

"huh.." I hand her the tea and climb in bed next to her.

"Thanks for the tea Octavio" We sit in silence for a bit whilst I rested my head on her shoulder.

"whatcha doing with those stims?" She asked me kinda concerned for my health. I'm surprised she only just noticed since I had used them before

"ahh those. They help me run faster"

"So ya can get yaself killed?" She giggled and and I laughed a little too.

"Hey Che. You gunna get dressed?" she blushed hard before putting back on her tank top and baggy trousers.

She finished her tea and we didn't have the games for another couple of days yet so maybe going to the training grounds isn't a bad idea.

"Che. Wanna hit the training grounds. I could use a good run."

*-Lifelines pov-*

I was flustered putting my clothes back on and Silva mentioned the training grounds. I was so pumped to go I immediately said yes.

As we were leaving the room we saw Mirage and Wraith in the coridor.

"Hola amigos" Wraith kept silent but Mirage was happy to talk.

"Hey guys. You both were in the same room I see." He smirks at Octavio and we brush it off like nothing happened.

"Hey your wraith right?"

"Ye I'm Wraith. Guessing Mr cocky here told you that."

I giggled a little just nodding.

"Ajay Che nice to meet ya." I put out my hand for a hand shake.

"Renee Blasey" She shook my hand.

"Well amigos we better get going. I can't stand still much longer." I started giggling at this cuz he was bouncing up and down he wasn't even standing still in the first place.

"C ya Elliot"

"bye"

We head down to the training grounds and I'm genuinely curious to see how octane uses his stims. And his jump pads.

508 words yay. This is just a nice chill chapter from the one previously. Thankyou for all the reads and support I've got so far.