Yes

WARNING THERE WILL BE SMUT, FLUFF, AND SEXUAL CONTACT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS
PLEASE ENJOY

*-Lifelines pov-*

"I- I will tell you another time" I've never been this nervous before in my life. Not even for fighting the last squad. "Well amigo, I'll hold you to it" I was thankful that he didn't nag right now.

We wait there for a few more minutes before the dropship picks us back up again. We got on and everyone congratulated us. Octavio took most of the credit but I was fine with that since I was so tired and just wanted to lie down.

I found a separate room to lie down. I led there in silence for a few minutes before Octavio walked in. He sat on a chair next to me. I said he can sit on the bed if he wanted and he did. He sat there and I had my head in his lap.

I turned so he could hear me and just whispered "I like you Octavio" he looked shocked and kinda surprised.

He eventually relaxed and smiled looking down at me. "I like you too Ajay. More than you will ever know. I'm glad you feel the same way." I sat straight up hugging him tightly with so much joy.

*-Octanes pov-*

I was shocked that the person Ajay liked was me but at the same time I felt relief because I liked her back. We sat enjoying each others company when we heard it was time to get off the dropship.

"Hey Ajay." she turned to look at me as she was walking out the room to get off the dropship. "Yeah octane what is it" I paused for a moment wondering if I should actually say anything but I knew if I didn't say anything now I could loose my chance. "Will you be my girlfriend and we can go get dinner together" she ran up and hugged me tighter than ever saying yes over and over again.

I could hear people walking by looking at us but u didn't care. I was so happy and had no words.

We got off the dropship and we were standing there with the others. They gave us weird looks but we ended up just leaving.

*-Lifelines pov-*

We went to a lovely restaurant and ate, but Octavio had a few too many drinks and I didn't think it was safe for him to walk home by himself. When we had finished eating I paid and started babysitting octane.

We got back to my house safely and I placed him on my bed since I hadn't got a couch yet. I had only just moved in.

I left the room to get changed and went back in to see him just staring at me. I found it weird at first but then remembered he was drunk. I sat in bed beside him and blushed a little at the thought of sleeping in a bed with him

*-No one's pov-*

Octane started getting really hyper due to not being able to sit still. Lifeline told him he needed to rest so he led down though kinda twitching also. Lifeline led down next to him and turned away to try and sleep.

Though Octane decided to run his hand up her leg leaving her to moan a little with pleasure.

"Can i?" he asked before trying anything. She turned to face him saying yes.