Cool Kids

As I walk off toward the lunchroom, I hear snippets of what people are saying. Some people say, "Now that she's single, I might have a chance!" But, some other people are saying, "Slut" or "She's so high maintenance that Jake Kutcher isn't enough," or, the worst one yet, "I think Tiffany is the one cheating" I try to ignore the shocked look on people's faces and get into the lunch line.

As usual, the food is disgusting. To start trying to be unpopular, I grab a spongy, greasy, gross hamburger (high carbs hamburger) and head away from the table of cool kids. Instead, I walk towards my real best friend, Kari, and sit down at her table of nerds and geeks. Justin is at this table. Justin Allivan. I then say, "Hey, Kari the Farty"

"Hey! Don't call me that!" Kari exclaims, her cheeks turning red.

"Hey! Don't call me that!" I mimic in a high pitched voice. "If I'm TiTi, then you're Kari the Farty," I say as a see the cool kids giving me confused looks. "I'll be right back," I say as I walk over to the cool table.

Immediately, Brittany (cheerleading captain) says, "What are you doing with those losers?" emphasizing losers.

"I'm sitting with them," I reply.

"Awww, you're so nice! You feel bad for the losers so you want to make them feel better! Well, don't pity them. We can't have them thinking that they're friends with us. The cool kids. And, we need to talk. Why the hell did you break up with Jake? Are you drunk or something? And did you seriously get a hamburger? High carbs hamburger? You're officially cray-cray."

"First of all, they are not losers. They are intelligent people. More intelligent than you." I say angrily.

"Hey!" "I get good grades!" Brittany defends.

"That's because you bang all your male teachers." I retort. "Secondly, I broke up with Jake because he's stupid, only cares about looks, and has a warped sense of humor, just like you."

"Well, that's one less person to invite to my pool party," Brittany says with a smug face.

As if I care. "Pool party? More like strip club." I say back.

"And lastly, I got a high carbs hamburger because I'm tired of looking like a stick. Unlike you, I want to be able to eat junk food. And I want to be able to eat real food. Not diet pills. I'm not cray-cray, you're cray-cray." I say as I spin on my heel and walk to my new table.

"That was really cool what you did back there." Justin says with a smile.

I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up. Curse you cheeks! "Thanks." I say with a smile of my own. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

So far, Mission UNpopular is a success.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just to be clear, Kari is not popular. She understands that TiTi (😄) has a lot of pressure on her because of her popularity. That's why Kari the Farty(😄) doesn't advertise her being friends with TiTi. Yay! This is a somewhat long chapter! I love getting comments from you guys. (Constructive criticism) this chapter isn't dedicated to anyone because it's the same people commenting.(you guys are awesome) because of you, everyone gets an early update!
Next update, Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2014. BYE!