Mission UNpopular

This chapter is dedicated to fuschia-moon-maid00 for their constructive criticism.

Immediately, people start taking pictures. I can see it all now. #JustinVsJake,

"Jake, what were you thinking!" I yell. Oops. I'm supposed to be on Jake's side, not Justin's.

"I mean, go Jake?" I try to correct myself weakly. I failed.

Well, I know what people are going to be buzzing about the next few days. Justin is sprawled out on the floor. As he slowly gets up, I see that he has a bloody nose.

"Are you okay?" I ask, my eyebrows crinkling in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Justin says. "No thanks to Jake." I hear him mutter under his breath.

"What did you say??!!" Jake bellows angrily.

"Nothing" says Justin as he walks away toward the nurse's office.

Wow. I can't believe Jake. How did I deal with him for all this time? I've decided. I'm not going to deal with this any longer. I'm going to end things right now. For once, I don't care about my reputation. And I don't want to for the rest of my life.

I'm going to start: Mission UNpopular.

And I'm going to start with my boyfriend.
---------------------------
Sorry I haven't been updating very frequently. I have been very busy. Don't worry though, I will be updating more because I won't be at school. Oh, and, guess how old I am. I don't want to say how old I am due to privacy issues, but I want to see what you guys think based on my level of writing. If you have read my author's note until here, thank you. Your gift is that you know that I will be updating on Saturday. Maybe earlier. Sorry I'm rambling on and on. Bye!