Chapter 7

Katniss POV:

*One week later*

As I wake up I smile because I think of Peeta and how I'm going to have a friendly lunch later on. I get out of bed and turn on the hot water to get in the shower so I can freshen up for lunch later on. I get in the shower and feel the warm water hit my back. I reach for the shampoo and grab the bottle then squeeze some shampoo out of the bottle and massage it into my scalp, then rinse it out. I feel the warm water hit my back as I reach for the body wash and open up the cap, squeeze some out on to my loofah. Then I start massaging it on to my body. I turn off the shower and step out and wrap myself in a towel.

I wrap my hair in a hair towel and walk out of the bathroom into my bedroom. I take of towel while drying off my body. I get dressed in a lime green v-neck t-shirt, a grey shall with pink hearts on it and black leggings. I braid my hair into a side fishtail braid then walk out of my victors village house. I walk to the Mellark bakery, I open the door and see Peeta baking.

I run over to him to and hug him then I embrace my arms around him but he pushes me away and shoves me into the wall but luckily nothing breaks. I get up as fast as I can and run out the door as Peeta runs after me yelling "get back here you mutt!!"

I keep running until I get to the old district boundry then I duck under the fence. I hear the fence rattle behind me so I assume Peeta is following me. I run as fast as I can

then look back as I'm running and I can just make out a large figure with baby blue eyes then I black out.