The Deal

Third person POV:

It seems like a quite peaceful day in U.A. Highschool, but little did anyone know that trouble was brewing. "Yeah yeah.." A purple haired student laughed, talking to a green haired boy. "We'll see you later Shinsou-kun!" The short freckled boy beamed, smiling at Shinsou. He nodded and walked down the hall.

Suddenly his eyebrows arched and his eyes narrowed. "What do you want, you know I can see you.." He muttered, turning toward the shadows quickly with a grunt. A whispery laugh came from the darkness and a blueish, silver haired man emerged on command. "Ah, so you saw me huh? Shinsou Hitoshi I've been looking for you.."

The student stared at the mysterious man scratching his neck like it was a routine. "What do you want from me..?" He asked with a raise of his brow, interested. The man perked up with a grin. "Well, what is I could give you everything you wanted..? A chance with that lil green kid.. and the freedom to use your quirk however you wish."

"Wh-" Shinsou gasped, tending at the thought the man knew about his crush on Midoriya. "I'm guessing your from the LOV? I've heard about you and your 'friends'" he responded with a clench of his fists. "Well, wanna come kid?" The man asked, holding out four fingers for him to shake. 'Weird.." Shinsou thought but sighed.

"Fine.." He muttered and shook his four fingers in an awkward way. "I hope I don't regret this.." he muttered under his breath and the man smirked. "Oh.. you won't." He replied and turned to a weird black and purple portal. Shinsou followed him with hesitation, already feeling uneasy but.. free.

(Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! More will come out soon! 💕)