Kidnapped

Midoriya's POV:

I stepped back, causing him to go forward and run toward me. I jumped up swiftly, avoiding the blow until I realized he was grinning. "Ochaco now!" Shinsou called through his mask. I widened my eyes in confusion, Ochaco... I haven't heard that name in so long... Before I knew what was happening a felt something touch my back. I swished around to see the girl with a devilish grin. She now wore a black and crimson dress, making me shudder. I felt my body float up as I looked around for something to help me.

There was nothing.. suddenly I felt myself being pummeled to the ground. My body.. it smashed into the ground.. it hurt badly, I must of broken my arm or something. Shinsou stalked toward me and I tried desperately to move, panicking. "We can't have our little hero running away now can we.." Shinsou cackled, crouching down and lifting up my chin. I felt betrayal boil in my veins. "W..why..?" I whimpered, my eyes filling with unsuspected tears. I tried to move but my leg stung with pain, causing me to wince out.

"Shinsou leave him out of this!" Shoto screamed with terror, having enough time to call that out before Ground Zero attacked him again. "What do y..you want..?" I asked with anger, glaring up at him with my determined green eyes. "Well.. I want you silly.." he chuckled and scooped me up. "SHOTO CALL REINFORCEMENTS!" I screamed, struggling against the villains grip. Shoto looked over to me and gasped, grabbing his phone. He hurried to send out a signal before Ground Zero tackles him.

Shinsou carries me toward the creepy portal.. and I couldn't do anything! I could check him in his head or something, but what good could that do? I still wouldn't be able to move and they can get reinforcements easily. Shinsou saw I stopped struggling and chuckled. "You're trying to be smart about this.. to escape me but you realized you can't huh...?" He asked and looked at the two heroes fighting in the distance.

He snapped Ground Zero out of his quirk, I could tell he was pissed. "What the- DEKU?!" He screamed, seeing me almost submerged in the portal. I felt panic grow in me, I couldn't just do nothing. In the heat of the moment and reached out my hand in desperation. "KACCHAN!" I cried out without thinking, seeing him get more determined. I haven't said that name for years but it just came out of me. He was about he reach me when a figure tackled him. It was Ochaco, she pinned him down with a grin. "PINK CHEEKS?!" Ground Zero gasped with fury, trying to get up. "Sorry boom boom boy, I can't let you take Deku from us." She cackled and I felt my vision get blurry. No no! Wake up.. I can't give up.. I saw Shoto running toward me with panic but it was too late. I blacked out.