Safe

(Aaa I'm so sorry I haven't posted for so long, I lost motivation for a long time! I'll post chapters quicker! 💕💕)

Midoriya's POV:

As soon as he unlocked my chains I flicked the ground, causing a loud reaction. As the smoke cleared, I was out of there. I didn't care if Shinso was calling after me.

Toga tried to catch me but I was too quick for her now, the only way out was through the roof.

There was no time for strategizing or planning, I just had to go for it. As I saw the villains running at me, I flicked the ground. 

I got sent upwards quickly and knew I had to do this. As I got near the ceiling, I put all my power in one hand and punched it as hard as I could.

The ceiling burst apart in a matter of seconds and I made my escape. Yeah my hand stung a little but it was worth it.

I leaped to the ground and dashed down the street, people staring at me. I mean who wouldn't stare, the number one hero claimed missing was here all bruised up.

I first went to my friends agency, since it was the closest place I could go to. "Hello who's there?" A voice spoke as I pressed the buzzer.

"It's Deku. Can I speak with Uravity?" I spoke into the microphone and the lady on the other end gasped "Deku? Of course, come on in."

As soon as she said that, the tall metal gate in front of me opened. I walked inside at a rather fast pace. I was still shaken up.

"Uravity?" I called when I was in the building, my voice echoing through the walls. "Please Deku, call me Uraraka."

The girl said with a giggle, as I stared up to see her. She looked comfy, having a pink robe on and slippers.

She dashed down the stares and embraced me, gazing at my bruises with worry. "What happened..?" She gasped quietly.

I chuckled awkwardly, trying not to wince as she touched them. "I'll tell you later.." I chuckled and she nodded.

"Come on, we must talk to Todoroki and Bakugo!" I couldn't help but smile at the names of my friends. "We've been so worried, come on let's hurry!"

We finally made it to Shoto's and my house, I put the password in and the gates opened. Shoto emerged, having a bowl of ice cream in his hands with teary eyes.

As soon as he saw me, he dropped the whole bowl and embraced me tightly. I could feel the grief and relief in his body, it made me shutter.

"Where have you been..?"