The First Day (Part Two)

"Excuse me, do you need any help?"

I turned around to see who it was. A tall young lady stood there. She had long straight black hair with two butterfly hairpins on both sides. She had sparkly pale violet eyes and wore a white light green, pink butterfly haori over the black uniform. She looked as if she was a teacher.

"Yes.. I don't know where my class is."

"Oh, seems like you're the new student, Kuwajima san's grandchild ?"

"Yes!"

"I'm Kanae Kocho, The Flower Hashira. I'm your class incharge. Come with me I'll show you your class." She said with a gentle smile on her face.

"Oh, Good morning M'am!"

I followed her to the classroom.

"Good Morning Teacher!" All the students greeted her.

"Good morning everyone. Hope you all are doing fine. We have a new student."

All of them looked at me and I gave a bit confused smile.

"Come forward and introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone. I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma. Hope it'll be fun with you guys." I said smiling.

"Sure. You can have your seat now."

"Thank you."

I found an empty bench and sat there. I looked around and there were about 15 to 20 students in that class. Suddenly a boy came running through the door without even asking to come in. 'He has no manners.' I thought. His face almost looked like as if he was a girl. He had black hair with blue tips. His shirt was unbuttoned. 'Is he stupid or something, why he hasn't buttoned up his shirt.' I thought, raising a eyebrow.

"Stop right there Inosuke, please ask to come in before entering the class. If you do this the next time, you'll be punished for not behaving. And button up your shirt please." The teacher said to that girly face boy.

"Yeah, okay." He replied carelessly.

"Good now go to your seat." She said calmly.

He buttoned up his shirt and looked at me. He came to me and I felt some sort of anger vibes coming from him.

"Hey you dumb shit! What are you doing here on my bench. Go away from here!" He said as he grabbed my collar.

"Whoa whoa calm down buddy!"

"You wanna fight huh?" He yelled.

"No bro what's wrong?" I replied as I somehow managed to get his hand off my collar. I stepped back.

The teacher appeared right behind him.

"Enough! Today's lecture is important that's why I'm being more polite than ever and not telling you to go and stand in the hallway. Now please don't create a drama and just sit anywhere.

"But tha-"

"And yes, come right to the staff room after school." She said angrily.

I went to another bench and he sat on the bench I was sitting at. 'He didn't even apologize. He's a crackhead.' I thought while looking at him. He looked at me with anger on his girly face.

"Now to our today's demon-biology lesson. By what means or ways a demon can be killed? What's the part of a demon's body that will lead to their death if attacked or cut down? Well we know that they die if they are exposed to the sun. But what are the other ways? Well they also die by a special poison made by Wisteria flowers. The same flowers of the plants that are all around and in your school. But how to kill them during a combat? By hurting them a lot? Will they die if you give them lots of wounds? No. The demons can't be taken down by any other means but only by cutting their heads down. It's not as easy as it sounds. Their necks are probably a bit stronger than their other body parts. But also their weakest point at the same time. Well, they can't be taken down by some ordinary blades. There are special Nichrin Blades prepared by great swordsmith. Only these blades can take down those demons. As you all know, second year students have those blades. All of you will get them too at the end of your first year by scoring good in all your tasks. And all those ranking stuff is another thing."