18

"OH SWEET LORD JESUS ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS," the wild Calum says as he runs into the house.

"Calum what the fuck are you doing here?? How did you get in??" My eyes are blurred from sleep and my neck hurts from sleeping on the couch after staying up late watching a movie with Zayn last night.

Calum turns around from the fridge and looks at me with a giddy expression on his face.  awe. so cute.

"I know the code...." 

"Ok... why in the name of fuck are you here?" I walk over to the kitchen counter wiping away all the drowsiness from sleep in the process.

"Well there's this party thing and I have to go but none of the guys will go with me and so yea I need you Ana. I neeeeeeeeed you. Pleeeeeeeaaaaseeee?" He pouts his lip and gives me the most adorable puppy eyes ever.

"Fine," I say with a sigh. "What will I have to wear?" Suddenly the white tile freshly cleaned by our housekeeper Jackie is very interesting to the boy.

"Uh well.. its kind of... formal." The nervous shuffling of his boots leaves a mark in the perfectly cleaned tile. A sigh escapes my lips once I decipher the words that just came out of his mouth.

"How formal?"

"Like, long dress formal."

"Calum! I have no long formal dresses. Jesus Christ. What am I going to do?" I lean on the counter and put my head in my hands.

This is the worst. I can't believe this is happening. Calum is such an ass.

"That's why I'm taking you shopping you dummy!" He smiles at pulls me up. "Go get dressed so we can go.

"Ok, ok fine whatever asshole," I mumble as i go to get ready.

***

"This dress store looks expensive," Is all I can say when the taxi pulls up in front of it.

"Well I'm rich so.." Calum shrugs which makes me laugh.

"I guess you're right...."

The shop door opens with a ding as we walk inside. Immediately I'm drawn to a gorgeous dress that has a royal blue skirt and a black turtle neck top with a triangle cut out right above my belly button.

This is so beautiful. I think i'm in love.

While i'm admiring the dress, Calum comes up and nudges me, knocking me out of my daze.

"Try it on," he says as he motions to a dressing room.

"Okay." I grab the dress and go to the dressing room. As i shut the door Calum gives me a  thumbs up and a goofy grin.

My best friend is cuter than yours.

I put on the dress and look in the mirror. 

"Jesus Christ it's so ugly."

"Let me see," Calum yells from outside. I take a deep breath and open the door. When he sees me, he laughs. That asshole fucking laughs. 

"I hate you so much," I grumble as I slap him in the arm.

He wipes a tear from his eyes and replies, "I'm sorry its just so not.. you. Why don't you try something all black. It'll go with you're hair." 

"Since when did you become the fashion expert mr. holey band tees and jeggings?"

"They are not jeggings you little bitch," Calum says whilst putting a hand on his heart. I snicker.

"Whatever."