19

Michael's P.O.V

"Luke babe please-oh-yes-oh"

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair when I hear my dumb bandmate Luke come home with yet another girl. If he doesn't chill he's going to get noticed by the paparazzi and that will totally suck for him and the band.

I turn on the tv and watch American Horror Story but I've already seen the episode so I go in the kitchen to make some pizza. It's way too quiet so I put  some Green Day on in my ear buds  and turn it up super loud to drown the porn going on in my own living room.

The music is so loud I don't even hear her come in. I don't hear her yell for Calum. I don't hear her adorable voice stutter and curse when she stumbles on Luke making out with the girl on the couch. I don't hear her sneak up behind me.

But I do feel her wrap her long arms around my waist and I do hear her shout in my ear. I turn around and yell but when I actually do see her my mouth falls open in shock at how beautiful she looks.

Ana's been here for five months and over that period of time i've slowly begun to like her more and more. I can't explain it but over all this time I've noticed little things about her. The way she laughs at her own stupid jokes. I've noticed that her onl defense is sarcasm. I've noticed the way she gets so lost in a book that she could sit in her room for hours just reading. These are things I love about her.

I'm not sure if this is actual love or some silly little crush but I know I want to spend more time with her.

"You look great. wow."

She blushes and i try so hard not to pinch her cheeks. We start to talk but before I knew it Calum comes in and whisks her away from me. 

After our encounter all i can do is sit at the kitchen counter and wait for Ashton to get home.

I have to get all of this off my chest.

OK OK OK OK IM SORRY ASDFSBDSHUD