Chapter 20

Kate's POV

*three years later*

It's been three years since Calum and I got married. For our honeymoon he took me to the Bahamas and we had the best time there.

When we got back into town he told me to start packing because we were moving. In true Calum fashion he wouldn't tell me where. When we got there I was surprised, we are now living in California with a house on the beach. I love it here, I've made some new friends, some of whom are even vampires. Speaking of vampires, Calum wanted me to turn him once we moved here so now we are both vampires, well he's a hybrid but still. Also the rest of the boys decided to come along and each has their own houses which are about 10 minutes away from ours. Alyssa comes to visit when she can but she's been busy taking over the world with her mad skills, she's building a life for herself and I'm glad. Alyssa and Luke have been dating since the wedding and I think they are planning on getting married soon.

Calum and I have adopted a puppy and we named him Duke. He's in love with Calum but I mean who wouldn't be? He's the cutest puppy I've ever seen! Calum and I decided to wait and see what happens with Duke before we plan to adopt an actual baby.

My parents are living their best lives in London and my brother is now a business owner of many sports stores around the US and I couldn't be happier. As for his love life, he hasn't found the right one yet but he's working on it. I'm just scared about him running his own business' and being in the spotlight considering what we are but he says he has a plan for that.

Everyone is finally happy. Especially Calum and I, I wouldn't want to live the rest of my life with anyone else.

A/N***

It's the end of this story! I was going to make a sequel but I like where this story left off. I hope everyone enjoyed it and thank you so much for all the amazing feedback from it!!