fallen

You said part 2 and part 2  it is then!!!

••••

"So... why did you do it?"

   It's been five years since you two last saw eachother and the way you parted always left a bitter feeling in your chest. It took some long time before you moved on from him completely, people said why not give him a second chance?

   The truth it, you want to give him a second chance. But you didn't because you knew it's not going to be the same anymore, the love you used to have for him replaced by nothing, the trust you were holding for him crumbled to your feet, looking at his blue eyes you used to adore so much will only hurt you because it would only remind you his actions and you no longer believed in his promises anymore.

   Call yourself dramatic, a woman who gave up easily on your relationship, but you knew that you did everything keeping him in your arms even though it was hurting you, heart bleeding in pain as you told yourself he's going to change.

   The fear of getting hurt and cheated again was enough for you and you couldn't afford to feel that traumatic experience again.

    It's been five years and you finally became happy again.

   You stumbled at Daisuke at the party, apparently it's their boss' birthday and you were invited, but you didn't expect seeing him again in the rooftop of the Police Department, who was taking a smoke break.

••••

    He looked at you as you stand beside him, quickly putting out the cigar, he knew you hated it when he smokes, even if you two aren't together anymore, he still respects your dislikes.

You're so beautiful.

    Your hair grew longer, you've gotten healthier, your eyes shone and it didn't show any grief or anger in them, just peacefulness, and has your lips always looked so soft and luscious? He forgots the feeling of your lips on him and he badly wants to capture it. But he refrains himself. He doesn't have the right to touch you anymore.

You deserved an explanation so he took a deep breathe.

   "I don't... I don't know. Maybe because I was tempted of the sexual needs that I cannot do to you." He admits, putting his hands on the pockets of his black slacks, his eyes looked at the city light. It was true, like sure you two had made love, but it's making love.

   The third party, it was exciting, it was new, it was sex. But he only did it for the lust.

   You didn't say anything, you didn't try to get angry anymore because you don't need to get angry at him. You already moved on and for you, that was enough.

   "But (y/n), I loved you and I still do. I won't ever stop loving you and I wish I could fix my wrong doings, treat you again as a queen, just the way you deserved it." He admits, he looked at you his clenched his fist. God he wants to hug you right there.

   Blue eyes met with you (e/c) ones and they didn't show any pity, just understanding.

   He held a little hope that you would forgive him, go back to him and start it all over again.

•••••

    You have no need for revenge, he lost you and that was enough.

   He lost an amazing woman all because of sexual desires, he lost you for a woman who only wants him for his body and money, he lost something so precious that even his unlimited account wouldn't afford.