taste so sweet ♥️

requested by: neenyuun_

This is my first smut! So NSFW below!!

•••••

The handcuffs that are attached to the headboard of your bed seems to burn your wrist as you tug on them. Every part of you is burning and you craved for more of his touch, your legs were resting on the top of his shoulder
mewling softly as you felt his tounge slicked on your wet region. His eyes were clouded with lust as he looked at your reactions that made him more turned on, knowing he has this power over you.

   His tounge can do wonders, they exactly know where to go and when to suck judging by how you react, from the way you arched your back and how you open your mouth slightly to release a sweet moan. Daisuke doesn't mind eating you out, in fact, he loves it. He loves it so much that he can do this all day.

   His tounge went inside of you, tasting your sweet essence, you were so warm, so tight. "fuck..." you whispered as he removed his tounge inside you, his lips attached to you clit, sucking at them and it made you sensitive, your right leg push his head, craving for his hot tounge to devour you more, only for him to lick it like a kitten. You continue to drip at this and feel yourself getting hot each second.

   "Daisuke..." you felt a harsh slap on the right cheek of your    butt, making you yelped but more turned on from the intense sensation. He removed his mouth from your sex and smirked at your frustrated state. "That's not my name baby girl. Don't get all shy now with me." He crawled towards you, his kneeling between your legs and arms are in the either side of your head.

   His lips connected to your breast that he loved so much, sucking it softly as he grinds to you, but he didn't enter you... yet.

   "What do you call me baby?" He whispered, sucking harshly on your neck. You pulled on your handcuffs again, itching to touch him. "Daddy please..." he smirked at fhe desperation in your voice. "Please what? You have got to be more specific than that."

    You're too hot and bothered, your brain is hazy and you just want to feel him filling you up. "Please I want you." You moaned again as you felt him leave another mark on your collarbone. "Want me to want?" The tease in his voice only agitated you further.

   "I want you inside of me daddy! Please!" You arched your back, trying to feel hin closer to you. "Anything for you baby." With that, he pulled himself up, grabbing both of your legs, he pulls you closer and you felt his cock entering you. You felt your walls adjusting to his size, he slowly pulled away before snapping his hips sharply back again. You moaned loudly, the cuffs on your wrist restrains you from holding something. "So tight." He whispered before going on a fast pace.

   "There! There! Right there daddy please." You begged, feeling his cock hitting your spot perfectly. He continues to pick up the pace as he heard your moans that were like music to his ears, hearing them was like an encouragement.

   The way you felt his cock inside you was blissfully sensational, you love how he's rough with you. He felt your walls tightened, a smirk was present again in his lips, you were a moaning mess right now. "That's right baby girl, that's right. Show daddy how he makes you feels my princess." His dirty words turned you on even more.

    "Daddy, you're making me feel so good! I love it please! Don't stop! I'm— i'm close, fuck!" You wrap your legs around him, his hands grabbing your waist and continue his rough pace. "Be a good girl for daddy and cum, show me how much you love me baby." He said breathlessly.

   "Fuck! Daddy!" Soon your walls tightened around his cock and your hips didn't stop rocking as you enjoy the orgasm. "There we go baby, what a good girl."
He whispered, his deep voice reaching your ears. His thumb circles on your hips, trying to calm you down as he slowly set his pace.

   "I'm cumming as well baby, I'm almost there." With a few more thrust, you felt hot, liquid ropes shoots inside you. "Ahh..." he groaned deeply, thrusting a few times, emptying his essence in you before pulling out.

   He watched his sperm leak down in your pussy and it was the most erotic thing he has ever seen. He looked at you, regaining your breath as you smiled up at him. "Enjoying the view?" You asked him, he chuckled softly before reaching out to the key at the bed table.

"It's a beautiful view baby." He said, unlocking tbe cuffs.

•••••