[9] Welcome, Lucille

[Month 7]

Lucifer has been running around for the past few weeks. I'm in my seventh month, meaning our baby is due any moment now, and Lucifer is acting like it's the end of the world. Our baby will be due in two more months, he should calm down. But, is it really, my Lucifer if he calms down? He's always been a worrywart.

Currently, I was sitting in the living room and Lucifer was bossing his siblings around, for some reason, I tuned out my husband after he yelled all of their names. They all looked so tired, I honestly would be too.

Beel walked over with a bowl filled with (favorite fruit) mixed in with(favorite ice cream), he yawned and said, "L-Luci...YAAAWWWNNN... Lucifer told me to get you this food." I looked up at him from my seat, poor Beel looked sleep deprived.

"Do you need a nap, Beel?" I asked.

Beel nodded.

"And, some food?"

Beel nodded his head even harder.

"Here, sit down, we can share."

Beel smiled and sat down beside me, I placed the bowl in between us. Beel pulled a spoon out of his pocket and started to eat.

Of course, he carries a spoon in his pocket.

I started to eat with him, the brothers had come over to offer Lucifer help, but I didn't think Lucifer would go commando. I did think that he likes to be the boss of things.

"Beel!"

Beel jumped up, I looked in front of us and saw Lucifer, who looked more exhausted than he usually does. Black bags under his eyes, his hair in a complete mess, and his clothes don't look as tidy as usual.

"Lucifer, why are you running everyone ramped? I'm relaxed, everyone should be relaxed too."

Lucifer said, "(Y/N), the moment I stop running ramped and decide to sit down, is the moment you start crying."

"That only happened once."

"Once every day for two weeks."

"Ah... Well, I won't cry, just you and your brothers fix some food to eat, and we can watch a movie." I smiled

Lucifer sighed, he knew he was being hard on the brothers, and it's my seventh month too, so, of course, he'll be raising the workload to keep me and our baby happy. "You're right. Mammon, Levi, Satan, Asmo, Belphie, come and sit with us!"

And, the brothers came running in, laying across the living room, I heard Mammon snoring loudly. Soon, they all followed him and fell asleep.

I smiled and started to eat, I then felt something heavy lean against my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw Lucifer, my darling husband, asleep on my shoulder.

-----

[Lucifer's POV]

Smash!

My eyes suddenly opened, I looked to my right, and there was no (Y/N), but Mammon. I looked around, no (Y/N) was around, and all my brothers were asleep.

I quickly got up and ran to the source of the sound.

The kitchen!

I ran in and saw (Y/N) clutching the counter, and her hand on her stomach, I could hear her taking deep breaths. And, there was a broken bowl and water over the floor.