[7] Having a Halloween Party With The Demons

[I originally planned for this chapter, to be Lucifer and (Y/N) designing their daughter's nursery, but just... No.]

[Month 5]

It's been a week since Mammon's little prank, Mammon was hanging in the auditorium. While I and my husband were in our room. Lucifer placed a suitcase on our bed, and I watched him pull our clothes out of the closet.

"Lucifer, are you sure you want to move out?" I asked my husband, as he folded our clothes.

He nodded and said, "Even though I love my brothers and I want to be able to keep a closer eye on them. But..." He trails off and looks at me, "I have other responsibilities."

"You know, I can take care of myself," I told him.

He closes the suitcase and puts it on top of the others.

"I know, but after that little prank... I don't know, I just feel more..."

"Scared?"

"Not exactly, but we'll go with that. I felt more 'scared' at the thought of losing you. So, before I focus on my brothers and everyone else. I need to focus on you. Because you are my wife and you're carrying our child."

I nodded and rubbed my stomach.

After everything, I'm risking... All the hard work, Lucifer is doing... I hope our daughter comes out fine.

It's been a month since we moved into the house Diavolo gifted us.

"Mini!" I called as I placed the large steak in his bowl labeled, 'Mini Cerberus', Asmo bedazzled it after we moved.

Mini ran into the kitchen, he was getting bigger. He used to only stand at my feet, but now he's almost at my knees. I petted him, as he started to eat.

I then heard the sound of the door opening and closing.

"Yo! (Y/N)!"

"Kitchen!"

I looked towards the kitchen entrance and saw Mammon walked inside.

I held out a spare key to the six brothers.

"I was able to convince Lucifer, to give you guys just one key to share. Come and visit." I said, with a small smile.

"Mammon, hi!" I greeted him and smiled.

He looks around cautiously, "Is Lucifer here?" He asked.

"He's in his study," I told him.

"Okay, I'll make it quick." He said.

Lucifer was still upset about the fake kidnapping that took place last month, so Mammon has to sneak around just to talk to me.

"So, you know how humans celebrate Halloween?" He asked.

I nodded.

"So... Why don't we have a Halloween party!?" He suggested.

"Uh... Why?" I asked him. "What are you getting out of it?"

"Huh?! Nothing! I just want an excuse to throw a party! And, so? We can wear costumes and eat food!"

I smiled and said, "It does sound like fun."

He nodded, "RIGHT?! And, we can have the party here!" He beamed.

I giggled, "Yeah, and I'm guessing you want me to talk to Lucifer?"

He grinned, "I knew you were smart! Yes, talk to him, convince the sourpuss to let us have a fun party here! Knew I could count on you!" He hugs me, then runs out of the house, closing the front door quietly.