Chapter - 4

Amy POV

It was dinner. I sat with Percy because, heck, I'm a Cabin 3 member. But I don't think I'll be spending much time in that Cabin. I needed to talk to Chiron about letting me roam past curfew. I was not in a mood to become Harpy chow.

"Corn Soup" Was all I said for my food. Percy looked astonished.

"Why aren't you eating more?" He asked.

"I don't have an appetite anymore" I said, shaking my head. He would too, if he'd been to that.... Place three times. It was horrifying.

"But you're so thin!!" He exclaimed. Yeah sure, I was thin, but I was still fit. I wasn't starving, and my stomach got used to it.

I merely glanced at him, and then walked up to the fireplace  pouring some of the soup and praying to all the Gods.

I heard Percy whispering to Annabeth, probably about my appetite. This was what happened if I stayed with people. They keep worrying about me and what I do. Its so much easier on my own.

I was the first to finish. Duh, just soup. I walked over to Chiron.

"Umm.. Chiron? Could I talk to you for a second?"

Chiron nodded, looking concerned. Thank the gods that he forgot about that incident.

"Of course Amy. Is there something wrong?"

"Sort of. I know I'm a Cabin 3 member, but I won't be using that Cabin. I can't sleep at all, otherwise... There will be a repeat of today, only much worse. So could you ask the Harpies to allow me to roam past curfew?"

Chiron thought about it for a while, and then nodded.

"Of course. I'll ask them right away. Thank you for bringing this to my notice"

I smiled a little, even though I wasn't feeling any better. I never felt better since that day, never have and never will.

........................................................................

Percy POV

I was really worried about my sister. Ok fine Half-sister, but I'm going to say sister because I don't want to say that big name. She wasn't eating, at all. I told Annabeth, and she said I should talk to her before the girls.

You know, blood calls to blood. But I was a little nervous. Amy at first glance looked so.. Cheerful. But after Wise-girl pointed out that she was putting up a front, I could clearly see the struggle she was facing.

The camp had gathered around the fire and we were singing. The flames turned bright Yellow, signalling that all the Campers present were happy.

It was only after the singing that I noticed Amy hadn't joined. I called Jason.

"Hey Jase!!! I need to talk to you!!" Jason came over with Piper.

"Did you see Amy?"

Piper and Jason looked shocked. I guess they didn't notice until now. That sort of hurts, knowing that even I didn't notice she was gone for a full 3 hours.

"No. We didn't!!" Jason exclaimed.

"I'm going to search for her" I said.

"We're coming too" Piper said. I nodded. I didn't want to alert anyone else yet, otherwise it would be full on full panic mode.

Jason searched the training area, Piper searched through all the Cabins, and I took the lake. I walked towards the lake, and there was no one there. I was about to walk back when I noticed foot prints leading into the lake.