Chapter - 19

Percy POV

I sat with my sister for who knows how long. We gave her ambrosia and nectar as quickly as we could. Heck, I even asked Nico to shadowtravel Will from camp to Forks. He quickly tended to her, and he left. Its been a week. Looks like Tartarus held true to his word, which was surprising. A groan drew my attention. I turned to see Amy stirring. I hadn't left her side once, despite Piper and Annabeth asking me too. I didn't scream, I didn't want to startle Amy, so I iris-messaged Annabeth.

"Hey Wise girl" I whispered. She turned.

"Seaweed Brain, you could have just..."

"She's waking up" I cut her off.

Her eyes widened, and she nodded immediately.

"I'll get the others" I swiped my hand, cutting through the image. A horrified scream cut through the room. I whirled. Amy was thrashing, and screaming out in pain. The building shook. Gods.....

I scrambled towards her.

"Amy..hey..hey wake up...Amy its just a dream..." I shook her shoulders. She flinched under my touch and thrashed even more.

"No..no...NO PLEASE!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" Her voice rose, and she started crying and screaming. Gods Amy...

"Wake up Amy!!! You're safe!!! You're with us!!! Not there!!!" The door banged open, and the demigods streamed inside.

Hazel and Piper immediately made their way to her side. They started shaking her, whispering soothing words. It wasn't working. I was panicking, how will we wake her up?

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! PLEASE!!!! GET LOST!!!!PLEASE.....PLEASE....please..." She broke off, sobbing. The rumbling increased, and thunder clapped outside. Jason swore.

"I'll try to control it" I nodded, and he sprinted down.

Amy's eyes snapped open, and she screamed, pain flooding her voice. I scrambled to her side.

"Shush....you're OK...you're safe...you're in the house....it's OK..." Annabeth and I whispered soothing words, trying to calm her down. She gasped, and her teary eyes focused on me. She let out a sob, and threw herself at me, whimpering.

I clutched her close to me, hugging her tightly. Her tears soaked through my shirt, but I didn't care. Annabeth smoothed Amy's hair, and patted it comfortingly.

"Is she mentally unstable or just a regular cry baby?" A certain blonde vampire asked. I gritted my teeth, and tried hard as hell not to get up and gut that stupid vamp. Amy needs me, my little sister needed me.

Thalia growled, and along with Nico and Frank, marched up to Rosalie. She grabbed the Vamp's shirt, and dragged her out of the room, a son of Hades and an angry Praetor following.

"We....better go make sure they don't kill someone" Hazel said. Leo nodded, and rushed, followed by Piper.

Annabeth searched my gaze, and kissed the top of my head. "Bring her back" she said. I nodded, and kissed her cheek. She ran out to prevent World war III from happening.

I hugged my sister tighter, and patted her head. I couldn't say anything...well I don't know what to say. What would you do if your sister was a 4 time walker of Hell?

She cried into my shirt, and was shaking violently.

"Amy...I'm here...you're safe....I'm your big brother....relax..."

She snuggled closer, and gripped my shirt tight. I bit back a groan of pain. Dam. She's strong.

"P..Percy?" She asks, stuttering.