― 𝓲'𝓶 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮 ―

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

under the moonlight's gaze, two figures laid comfortably against one another whilst holding a loving gaze. they shared the warmth radiating off their bodies and tangled their limbs together to shield them from the night's cool breeze.

it was past midnight and the streets were barren, only the sounds of their breathing filling the air. with little to no space in between them, they smiled at one another.

as if no one else existed in their world, their minds focused in to each other and tuned everything out; their problems, their troubles, their everything—vanished into nothing as a familiar spark filled their chests.

a spark that only seemed present whenever they were together. a spark so precious. so meaningful.

hearts began to flutter and their skin began to crawl as the air around them thickened.

their foreheads touched, secretly yearning to close the tiny gap.

yearning to be closer.

i love you jeno.

the said boy chuckled, humming lightly at the other's sudden confession. he brushed away the latter's hair that blocked the beautiful eyes that he always found himself trapped in.

nothing could ruin this.

it was a beautiful scene to be photographed in their minds and stored into their memory box that were filled of one another.

before the said boy could respond soft plush lips were pressed against his own in a sweet kiss. no heat. no lust. just passion.

just love.

there cradled in the moon's light—the two figures laid across the earth surface, their lips still locked; searching and exploring.

smiling into the kiss, they pressed against one another—reveling into the feeling of being held so close.

they could stay like this all night. pressed against each other in each other's arms. lips connected in the most delicate way. and hearts awakened in the moon's presence.

and yes, also in love.

in love yet, so oblivious.

oblivious to the envious eyes from the window where a boy sat, his heart breaking at the sight before him; his gears tightening and churning dryly whilst wires flared, causing a familiar burning sensation to spread across his chest.

oh, he was not just any boy.

but a boy named na jaemin.

a robot.

a robot so desperately in love.

tears unwillingly left his watery-eyes, spilling onto his cheeks as a sob escaped his lips. a frown was plastered across his face as he stared longingly at the couple just outside his window. his grip on the windowsill tightened as he felt his plated-heart be ripped apart once again.

once again by the same human.

the same human he loved.

the same human out there, basked in the love of another. the one holding someone else. the one kissing someone else.

that someone else not being him.

but another human.

a human that can give the latter the love he deserved.

who was he to believe he could love. he was a robot for god's sake!

synthetic bile filed his throat as he watched their actions turn more intimate. he couldn't watch no longer. he ran to the bathroom and watched the disgusting waste spurt from his throat into the toilet.

he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and slumped onto the cold tiled floor. tears continue to fall as he muffled his cries into his mouth.

the familiar pain in his heart arose. the familiar pain of loving him.

i love you too jeno...but it's not like you'll ever know. i've loved you for a long time... but seeing you now in the arms of another, frightens me. but i'm scared...i'm scared i'll lose you. i can't lose the only one i have. so scared...that i can't lose the one person i love. and yet there you are, with love for another that isn't me...but i wouldn't—no i couldn't, do anything. not when you're happy. and if you being happy is without me...then that's okay. that's okay because your happiness is all i could ask for...even if its at the expense of my own happiness. i'll smile for you, cry for you, and even die for you it it means protecting you.

i'll be fine...

he wiped his foolish tears and sighed gently.

i love you lee jenobut i just wish you felt the same.

— t b c —

na jaemin <3