Jason Foster

"Why are you doing this??" I asked.

"Because I love to" Marcus smiled.

"So what? You're just gonna go and murder your friends and betray your best friend because you love to??" I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Having a motive is overrated Jason.. Some people just wanted to kill for fun" Marcus smiled as he moved closer and pointed his knife at me.

"Bullshit!!" I raised my voice.

"No!! You're Bullshit!!" He smiled.

"You're my best friend Marcus!! I treated you as my brother!!" I screamed at him.

"Oh you sure did.. But your father on the other hand tsk tsk" He smiled as he shook his head.

"My father welcomed you and treated you like his own son!!" I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Does fathers suck their own son's dick??" Marcus smiled.

"What??" I stared at him.

"does fathers wanted their son's cock inside their ass even though they don't want it??" Marcus gritted his teeth in anger.

"Marcus" I stared at him in shock.

"Did you know how disgusted I am?? Of him.. Of myself for not fighting back!! For allowing it to just happen???!!" Marcus raised his voice in anger

"Woah Jason your dad really messed him up.. I mean who would plan a whole murder spree for revenge??" Roman chuckled.

"you're Dad's victim??!!" I stared at Marcus.

I'm still processing Everything.. I mean how could this shit happen?? Is this even real??

My Father sexually assaulted Marcus??

"You really think that because the motive was sexual assault then it's a girl who's swinging her knife behind the smiley face mask?? Sexist much?? Where do you get this idea?? I Spit on Your Grave??" Marcus chuckled.

"I didn't know" I shook my head.

"you know what's the worst part??" Marcus asked.

"What?? What is the worst part Marcus??" Roman chuckled.

Marcus then took his phone and played a video.

He looked at me grinning like the devil as he showed me the video.

I looked at the video and I heard a woman crying and the video was a little shaky.

Then I saw my Dad crawling on top of Marcus who was tied on the bed crying.

My dad then unzipped Marcus's pants and lowered his pants and boxers.

I can't stay focused.. I wanted to spill my guts out.

My dad then suck Marcus's dick and closed his eyes like he enjoyed it.

While Marcus and the woman cried uncontrollably.

"Oohh Jason your Dad's an old Fag!" Roman laughed.

"Don't look.. Don't look Mom" Marcus from the video cried.

"Mom??" I asked.

"Oh yeah.. My mom took the video" Marcus smiled.

My dad then removed his pants and rode on top of Marcus riding him like a horse.

"I can't watch anymore" I cried.

"No you have to watch!! Your dad made that video for you" Marcus smiled.