CHAPTER 9

MIL's POV:-

I heard a knock sound outside my door continuously, Who the hell here to disturb my peaceful time.

"I'll get it..." I scream in annoyance.

I open the door, and there stands a handsome boy, but who's he I didn't seen him before. What if he's paparazzi or something?

"I know, I'm hot but stop drooling" he says and winks my face heats up suddenly, I probably look like a creep staring at him like this.

"Who are you and what are you doing here? Are you paparazzi? This is restricted area outsiders are not allowed here?" I says little bit strictly to trying to keep my cool.

"Enough questioning me, let me speak and I'm not paparazzi" he answers while rising his left eyebrow.

"Then your my fan right? Even though you're my fan you can't sneak into here. You have to wait until my performance." I says.

"Listen carefully I'm neither your fan nor paparazzi, I'm here for sarawat." he answers while rolling his eyes.

"Don't you understand what I'm saying, you have to wait until the performance start." I tell him irritately why that arrogant man has lot of fans.

"I have P'Green permission" he says. "I don't believe you" I say back "and this doesn't concern me" he answers.

"How you know P'Green, what's your relationship with him and what's your name" I question him to know about him. "None of your business" he speaks like sarawat.

I just asked simple questions, Can't you answer any of them" I question.

"I don't have time to answer your silly questions. I have lots to do and I'm going now" he winks and before I say anything else he walks away.

"Hey wait... Where are you going?... what's your name?... handsome boy... wait a minute... I shouts while running towards him and holds his hand.

"Let go of my hand" he groans and tries to release my hold. "You have crush on sarawat right? if you have, you have to change your mind he already has fiancé" I says just to tease him little bit.

"I know he has fiancé, but it's changeable right, Anything happen in future. What if he changes his decision" he says.

"Let's go... I will help you" I say and I didn't let go of his hand. "What are you helping me" he questions and look up. "Do you know where sarawat is? I question him.

"No... But I no need your help and Let go of my hand. If you don't get ready to face the consequences." he says Damn! Why do he have such a good looking face... But his face doesn't match his personality.

"What? Are you kidding. You don't know who you are dealing with? I say and winks.

"What's your name?" he questions me
"What? You really don't know me." I question back. "If I know, I won't ask you" he says.

"Mil... Who's this? Pear interrupts our conversation "It was her... Sarawat fiancé" I Whispers softly to him.

PEAR:-

"He's my friend and sarawat's fan so I bring him to meet sarawat

"He's my friend and sarawat's fan so I bring him to meet sarawat." I answers. if I tell her the truth that he sneak here to see sarawat, she definitely makes some puss about it.

"Sarawat's fan... What's your name? Turn this side so that I can see your face" she says. Pear's possesssive mode turned on and he turns to her direction her reaction changes dramatically.

"When did you come back and why are you here?" She asks but her voice became little bit shaky and I can't judge her reaction but I'm sure She's not in her usual self.

"Do you know each other" I question not hiding my confusion but no one answers to me like I'm not existence.

"What... Am not welcome here? He questions her.

"No...Not like that. Am glad you're back but why did you come back suddenly?" She questions him.

" I have my reasons as to why and also I want to get back what mine." he answers.

"Did you meet sarawat" she again questions. "Not yet... But I'm here to say hi to him" He explains.

"But he's not here. She lied. "Really... Are you sure" he questions. "Yes... I will call you when he's here" She tells him.

"What are you arguing about? Suddenly sarawat asks her that make us to turn his direction. "He's not here right then who's he? He questions mockingly.

"Sarawat" she runs to him and a look of guilt and fear covers her face.

"What's the matter" he ask in a cold tone, and he turns his glare to my direction like I bullies her and coldness in his eye faded suddenly into tenderness when his glare landed to the person standing next to me.

"Tine" he calls him and hugs him tightly. I can't believe my eyes, our company's very cold person now changes into a sweet person.

"Sarawat... What's happening here? And do you know this person. I questions.

"He's my boyfriend" he answers in angry tone and drags tine with him somewhere.

What... Boyfriend then what about his fiancé and I look at her. Pear face becomes white bleached.

Really who's that him. Seems like everyone knows him. Did I miss something.

To be continued...