CHAPTER 11

BOSS's POV:-

"Good evening everyone... Thanks for attending today's concert." P'Piak say to the audience.

"We are very grateful for you guys and Tonight our secret weapons, and the most talented artists in our company going to perform a special performance for you." P'Zee announce and the audience screams enthusiastically.

"Hold on... Keep calm... Save your voices to cheer for the performance too. You vocal boxes are about to swelling up from your screams." P'Piak jokes.

"Okay... It's now time for the highlight of the concert. Seem likes everyone excited for the show. Now I won't waste your time. We 'll hand the stage to our great artists." P'Zee say.

"Then... Let's give a big round of applause to welcome our first performance." P'Piak says, and they both walks to their seats.

"Wat... Remember this while performing. This is very important concert You have to be give your. When you go up don't think about other things. Just focus on music and bring your best." Man advices.

"I will." Sarawat says and one by one our performances are finishes, and we all done our best and seems like an audience also enjoyed that and concert not finished yet still few performances is left.

"See how many performances are left? I'm going to take some rest. Are you guys coming with me" Sarawat asks.

"No... You guys can go. I'm not leaving this place until they reveal their secret." I says, "Whatever... We are going to take some rest. Come Let's go."man say and left with Sarawat.

"P'Boss... Where is P'Wat?" Phukong ask and mil standing next to him. "Aren't you supposed to be in Landon? When did you come back?" I ask him.

"He came yesterday and Where's Sarawat?" Mil answers. "I'm not taking with you. What are you doing with Phukong? How do you know each other?" I question mil.

"We're friends but Sarawat don't know about our friendship." Mil answer. "He's resting in backstage, I will bring you to him" I say and snatch the gifts from mil hand and drags phukong with me.

"Hey Sarawat... Do you know who's back? I ask Sarawat. "Of course tine's back" man answer.

"No... Hey wat... Your brother's back" I say. "Surprise?" Phukong ask. "You really surprise me. You come back from Landon... Come here..." Sarawat excitedly.

"Hey Man... Help me with this." I say. "Why are there so many things" man ask. " These are all gifts I brought for you all. Take a look do you like them? He say.

"You're so cute and nice... I'm very touched. Come give me a hug" man hugs him happily.

"Hey Sarawat... Go to the front stage and see who's performing." Mil say.
"I can't hear you... Can you speak little louder" I tease him. "Hey... boss, hearing is not well... he can't hear you, can you speak little louder. "Are you on purpose... Go and see who's performing now..." He say angrily. "Speak louder." man say.

"Forget about it... Seems like Sarawat don't want to know about his boyfriend." He tell and that's gain our interest.

"Sorry... Tell us what you know about him" I surrender. "Tine is our company new artist and his brother type is our investor. And now tine is performing in the stage." Mil explains and we all run to the front stage. There tine is singing amazingly.

"He sings wonderful." I state "Are you impressed." Phukong ask. "Yeah... Very much" I tell. "Such a great performance and rare to see in live, and he also has many talents." Phukong says and our full focus lies on him.

"How did you know him." Sarawat questions. "He settled in Landon and also very famous singer there so, everyone knows him" he explains.

"Wow... he got lots of fans here. Thank you so much tine for such wonderful performance, and I like to thank Teepakorn group's for investing, and also it's fated luck for us." P'Piak says. Sarawat have to be very careful. I think they came with a plan.

To be continued...